Chapter 7 - Tonight

"Maybe we can be on chill tonight, maybe I can give you chills too."

S.P. POV
You got on the airship and we're told that you would get to the third phase of the exam by the next day so you, Leorio, and Kurapika decided to sleep for now while Gon and Killua went to go "explore."

"How many more phases are there in the exam?" Kurapika asked. "Huh. Yeah, they haven't said, have they?" Leorio said. "Y/n, do you know?" Kurapika asked. "My dad told me that he had 5 phases on his exam but one of my older cousins had 6, So I know it's somewhere around those two numbers but I don't know exactly." You said. "Y/n is correct!" Tonpa said as he came up to us. "Which means we've still got another three or four left to go." Leorio said. "Well, in that case we should get some rest now. While we can." Kurapika said, and the three of you turned around and started to walk away. "Okay, but I'd be careful if I were you." Tonpa said. "Huh?" Leorio said. "You heard the secretary right? They only told us when we're arriving. Who's to say the third phase of the exam isn't right here on the airship itself! And we'll be notified, but who knows if that'll be at 8:00 am or not?" Tonpa stated. "Hold on. Are you serious?!" Leorio said turning around. "I suppose that makes sense." Kurapika said also turning around. You also turned trying to hold in the urge to roll your eyes. "You might wake up and find out the exam already took place and you slept right through it. If you wanna get to the next phase then y'a better not let your guard down, even up here. Understand?" Tonpa explained. "Cmon gimme a break." Leorio whispered, clearly not having it. "Well. Thanks for the advice. See ya later." Leorio said. "We'll be sure to keep it in mind." Kurapika said. "Yep, peace out." You said walking away.

You all walked to a room and sat down. "What are you thinking about?" You asked Kurapika. "Huh?" Kurapika gasped, looking over at you then at Leorio who was snoring. You both looked at each other and laughed.

Kurapika got up and got you all a blanket to share. You draped it over Leorio and then over the two of you. "Let's just chill, alright." You said watching as Kurapika got slightly closer to you. You also scooted closer to him and the two of you basically cuddled together as you drifted to sleep.