26: Your Turn 🔞

Yoongi pulls back from the kiss. His lips red and wrecked, glistening in the low light. He gives a sly grin when Hoseok gives him a small questioning look. The hybrid gets up, letting Hoseok's cock slide out, the large member covered in his slick. He grabs Hoseok's hand and pulls him up off the bed as well. He grabs a pillow and gets back onto the bed. Positioning himself by laying face down and shoving the pillow under his hips. Propping himself up and presenting himself to Hoseok. His owner watches the whole time with questions written on his face, but as soon as he sees Yoongi lift his tail and spread his legs, his eyes go dark with want. "Your turn," Yoongi says with a flick of his tail, beckoning his owner to him, turning around with seductive eyes and that same sly grin.

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok climbs on the bed quickly, Yoongi's little display of willing submission enough to know that it's time for what he wants. The lithe hybrid's beauty before him made his heart flutter and his cock beg to be back inside. He positions himself behind Yoongi but doesn't take him right away, giving him one final look over. His kitten's tail stays up, letting his pink abused hole be fully on display, slick coating everything from his thighs to his cute balls sitting tight against his body. It makes Hoseok's put both hands on Yoongi's butt.

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting a good grip before sliding both his thumbs into the hybrid's entrance. His pet tenses below him at first, but with a little coaxing relaxes allowing Hoseok to pull him apart. His rim gaping open. Hoseok grins and moves his hips close to Yoongi keeping him open as he slides the tip of his cock back into the wet heat of the hybrid. He pushes in deep and grips the hybrid's tiny hips. Slotting himself perfectly inside, before giving a few short shallow thrusts. Making sure to start slowly not sure how sore or sensitive Yoongi might be. He continues his pace starting to build up the heat in his lower belly once again. This time stroking the fire higher, instead of dousing and controlling it.

                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi notices that Hoseok is taking it a little too easy. His owner thrusting slowly, gripping him gently. While he is happy about the concern, he knows this isn't what his owner wants. He can tell from the way Hoseok had talked. That he wants to be rougher that he was holding back from taking him fully. Hoseok had carried him with the strength of his muscles and Yoongi knows he can take it his body was made for this. Running his tail over Hoseok's chest, the hybrid looks back and gives his owner a raised eyebrow. Silently asking him. "Is that it?" Hoseok seems to get the message because he pulls out further before pushing in harder, pistoning his powerful hips. With a silent grin, Yoongi times it exactly right. That when Hoseok goes to dive back in he clenches his rim, tightening up as much as he can.

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok groans as his kitten tempts him. The muscles milking his cock tighten further, pushing his caring brain away as his animal brain tells him to take everything. That Yoongi is willing to give him. He plunges in deeper, letting the hybrid's body engulf him. His engorged cock slid in as far as it can go. "Harder." Hoseok hears, but he doesn't obey, instead looking up at Yoongi, who's turned to look at him. "I know you want to." He purrs out, voices silky. "Fuck. Yes. Can you take it, Kitten?" Hoseok grits his teeth. Hips pulled back farther before slamming down into Yoongi, making the little hybrid get shoved up toward the top of the bed. Hoseok leans down, engulfing his pet from above. Snaking his arms under the hybrid's chest and hooking his hands over his shoulders. He uses his arms to pull Yoongi back onto his cock as he thrusts forward. Pounding into his hole harder. "I — I can t-take it." Yoongi barely manages to say, as the wind is knocked out of it.

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok doesn't realize he's moaning, too lost in the feel of sliding relentlessly into his kitten. He feels Yoongi clenching for him. His hips tilting up to get the angle exactly right, pushing back just a little to let him go as deep as possible. "Such a good kitten."  He kisses his back, thanking him for letting him use his little body for his own pleasure even when he knows the hybrid must be exhausted. Yoongi mewls and purrs below him. "Want to do this every day," Hoseok says absent-mindedly, his mouth letting out his thoughts. "Yeah," Yoongi says, sounding breathless. He pants out, punctuating his word with a particularly heavy thrust. "Want to fill up your pretty pet?" Yoongi purrs and Hoseok's cock throbs at the dirty words.

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His previously shy hybrid uses some of his words against him. Hoseok continues kissing the hybrid's back and neck. Not stopping his hips for a moment. Burying himself relentlessly, enjoying himself while also trying to distract his brain. As he feels the heat in his stomach grows larger, the end coming closer. "Want to breed your little kitten?" Yoongi asks. Hoseok groans in lust and sucks hard on Yoongi's neck. Afraid of what his mouth would say back. Previously unaware that such filthy words would affect him. They cause lightning to crackle down his spine. His balls growing tight, cock harder than he's ever been before. 

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He won't make it much longer.  "Come on H-Hoseok claim me." Hoseok loses it with one final thrust into the tight clenching heat of the hybrid's hole. He comes buried in his deflowered kitten. His first shot shoots deep into the hybrid, cum claiming him before he's shuddering through more. His cock gushes out shot after thick shot, pulsing again and again as his orgasm doesn't want to stop. Even as he thinks he's about to finish, his tip decides to continue to dribble more. His body is intent on breeding Yoongi filling him as full as he can. The hybrid feels the fire in his belly finally gets dosed, the burning heat quenched by his owner's cum. He never knew it could all feel this good, could feel this amazingly satisfying and fulfilling, even as his whole body aches from the experience.