19: Reassurance 🫂

Hoseok gets home and hears the shower running. He finds that odd considering they just showered this morning. But he does need a shower after work, so he sets his bag down and heads to the bathroom.  "Yoongi, I'm back."  He announces as he walks into the bathroom. He hears Yoongi hum a response. With a quick strip down, he's in the shower with the hybrid, whose hair isn't wet. Hoseok gives him a little look, feeling cold water on his feet. But Yoongi just continues to stand there letting the cold water roll over his shoulders and back. He looks as if he's carrying the weight of the world on him and wishes the water would wash it away. A feeling Hoseok knows very well. Taking a chance, Hoseok gently takes Yoongi's arm and pulls him towards him, letting the hybrid decide if he wants to come. The hybrid doesn't look up, still staring down as if ashamed or embarrassed, but he comes willingly away from the water. Hoseok wraps him in his arms gripping him tight in a possessive hug, feeling how his skin is chilled. The hug he hopes will convey how much the hybrid means to him, how much he never wants him to leave.

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first, Yoongi barely touches him, but after a moment he wraps his arms around Hoseok's broad chest leaning his head on his shoulder. Yoongi lets their bodies touch completely, stomach and hips coming together, fully trusting as they relax against one another. A mimic of all their cuddle sessions on the bed   "Yoongi, thank you for confiding in me," Hoseok tells him while holding him. "You have made my life better like I never knew possible and I want you to stay, I really like you and I know you feel conflicted about acting like a full human, but also wanting to be like a pet, You can be whichever you want with me." He smooths his hands up and down Yoongi's sides. "I don't want to rush anything, but if you want I was thinking of getting you a collar one day that would let us go out together and could wear whenever you want to be treated like a pet, I want to treat you any way you want me to."
Hoseok feels like his heart is both in his throat and pounding out of his chest at the same time. He isn't sure how Yoongi will react.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hybrid was temporarily frozen in his arms. It takes a few moments, but Hoseok's heart soars when he feels Yoongi nod against his shoulder and squeezes him harder around the middle. He practically cries tears of joy which if the hybrid saw he would blame on the shower spraying in his face. Hoseok kisses the side of his head and squeezes him back something he didn't imagine he would be doing when he first met the hybrid. When Yoongi pulls away he finally looks up. His eyes searching Hoseok's silently interrogating him. Checking once more for any deception. But Hoseok just smiles down at him and Yoongi's eyes soften. Finding that his eyes have nothing, but kindness and devotion in them. "I would like that." The hybrid says, his face blushing. Faster than Hoseok can respond, Yoongi plants a small kiss on his cheek before backing away from the embrace and leaving the shower, his gray tail the last thing Hoseok sees. A giddy smile plasters itself on Hoseok's face as he watches Yoongi's tail slip out of view, the small kiss once again reminding him of his attraction to the hybrid.

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A possessive feeling washes over him as he suddenly thinks of Yoongi as his pet. It makes his stomach muscles tighten as the fire in his belly which has been building over their time together has another hot coal added to it. He steps into the spray of cool water to calm himself and stumbles a bit. His foot slid on something slick on the shower floor. He looks down but doesn't see any spilled shampoo or soap, plus Yoongi hadn't washed his hair. "That's odd." He murmurs to himself. "What's odd?" The hybrid asks from the other side of the curtain. "Just slipped on something, but it doesn't look like anything is in here." Hoseok bends down and feels the floor. It's slick and slippery where Yoongi had been standing. "The shower probably just needs to be washed." The hybrid says calmly. "Yeah probably right." Hoseok finishes his shower but keeps the strange experience in mind. He doesn't remember ever slipping like that in the shower here before. Maybe because two of them are getting showers they just need to clean up more often? Exhaustion sets in deep and Hoseok cuddles up to Yoongi like he does every night and notices once again that the hybrid is far warmer than usual. But the hybrid had displayed no other symptoms of being sick, no coughing, no runny nose, or fatigue, so he puts it out of his mind and falls asleep to their breathing.