17: Weird Behavior 😐

Hoseok vows to fix him up tomorrow. Get him healthy and maybe have a good long conversation about what is expected going forward. The pure fire that Hoseok wakes up to is overwhelming as his sleep-dulled brain tries to figure out why it's suddenly this incredibly hot in his room during early winter when it's been chilly to the point of him considering bringing out the heavier blanket the past several days.

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He peels his chest away from Yoongi's back, their skin sticking together with all the sweat they produced as they slept. The cool air feels nice as it hits his skin. "Yoongi hey."  Hoseok shakes the hybrid a little to get him to wake, but instead, the hybrid just backs up again. Pressing into Hoseok going so far as to wiggle his butt right into Hoseok's crotch. Their closeness lately has been wonderful, but Hoseok's still attracted to Yoongi and practically jumps out of bed. Not wanting him to press himself right into his morning wood. The sudden movement is what finally wakes Yoongi. The hybrid rolls over, bedhead wild as always. But eyes awake and calculating as they look around the room and land on Hoseok. "You are very sweaty" Yoongi mumbles. Then pulls off the covers and swipes his hand across his own chest, which comes back beaded with sweat as well. Before he wipes his hand on the top of the covers and curls back up as if to sleep again. 

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah. I'm going to get a shower if you would like to join me before breakfast."
It's Saturday and Hoseok needs to write a paper before work today so a nice relaxing shower to clean up before he starts sounds like a good start for the day. "I'll catch up with you in a moment once the water is warm."  Yoongi's ear twitches and Hoseok smirks. "Lazy cat,"  He says and ruffles Yoongi's hair. He gets his hand playfully batted at and a grumble from the hybrid. Hoseok's grateful that Yoongi doesn't have any cat claws or he would have plenty of scratches by now, but he does have fangs, good thing he hasn't bitten him yet. Hoseok is secretly happy to call Yoongi by a nickname again. Having found it fun when he had done so before learning the hybrid's name. Hoseok heads off to the bathroom, gets the water running and when it's hot he calls out for Yoongi, who doesn't answer him, but he's learned that the hybrid's cat ears work better than a human's, so he heard him, but Yoongi naturally doesn't come when called just like a real cat doesn't.

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over halfway through washing his body, his hair is completely done when the hybrid finally shows up. As Yoongi gets into the shower, Hoseok notices that his behavior seems a little off. He normally gets in first and wets his hair then patiently waits for Hoseok to wash it eager for scratches across his scalp. But now he's looking down at the ground and as he goes to get wet, he keeps all his limbs to himself. The hybrid had taken to touching Hoseok at almost any chance he got since the day he was better. It was always his tail wrapped around his leg or ankle. He always wanted to be connected. To have Yoongi keep his limbs to himself feels a little odd, but Hoseok decides not to comment on it. Instead, he finches soaping himself up. To Hoseok's surprise, Yoongi doesn't wait to have his hair washed like usual, he instead grabbed the shampoo and quickly washes his hair. Once again Hoseok doesn't say anything, though he gets a strange pang in his heart at not getting to run his hands through Yoongi's hair.

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok is sure this has something to do with the conversation from last night. Though it's strange because the hybrid had admitted that he wanted to be treated more like a pet and here he was the next day washing his own hair instead of letting Hoseok do it as they had silently agreed to before.  Possibly he was anxious or nervous now that he finally admitted something so personal to Hoseok. 'Best to give him the space to figure out  what he wants.'  Hoseok thinks to himself. He rinses off and gets out of the shower. While analyzing Yoongi's behavior the way the hybrid does to others would be a fun way to spend his day, but he has responsibilities and needs to attend to them first and let the hybrid relax and hopefully realize that nothing needs to change. The day passes by quickly despite Yoongi's acting weird. Hoseok finishes his paper, though it took hard work not to keep looking at the hybrid.