I quickly run all the way down to the parking lot to meet Seungwoo and there he is standing outside his car.

"why are you in a hurry?" He chuckled looking at me from toe to head.

"who wouldn't hurry if you said that you have a video of the hosts' room" I said as I control my breathing.

"And why would that shake you up" he smirked. "Get in, I'll show you" He instructed and I do as he said getting in the passenger's seat.

"It was you right?" He asked but I just gave him a look pretending that I didn't know what he's talking about. "the host girl Hyungwon departed with during the party" He said.

"Am I a host?" I looked at him with tough eyes.

"Let me rephrase that, the girl who pretend to be a host" He raised an eyebrow at me. "Mihye gave me this video asking if it is someone from the ChaeS" he said handing me his phone we're the video start with me sneaking in to grab a host uniform before going out.

"Wait you're working under the Hwang Group?" I asked.

"No, I just happen to know Mihye personally. Well that doesn't matter"

"And why are you showing this to me for sure the Hwang already got a hold of that video" I said.

"No, only I, Mihye and Eugene know about this" He said.

"And who is this Eugene?" I asked him.

"That doesn't really matter right now, come on buckle up" Seungwoo instructed.

What the fuck is he doing? He knows Mihye personally? Then as he said he's not working under the hands of the Hwang but he's here to show me the recording. What is really happening now.

"Namkyu??" He waved a hand in front of my face. I gave him a look as I buckle up the seatbelt.

"You better get me out of trouble" I told him and he gave me a smile telling me to not worry before he started driving.

"So where are we exactly going right now?" I asked him.

"Going to meet Mihye"

"What?! I thought you're not working under her?" I panicked.

"Don't worry I'm just helping Mihye as someone I know, and you're Hyungwon's girlfriend" He respond.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I just also wanted to help you since I know that you love Hyungwon who's currently engaged with Mihye" He explained. It sounds so awkward hearing this from my ex boyfriend.

The whole drive was so silent until we arrived Infront of a clubhouse.

"We're here" Seungwoo said unbuckling his seatbelt. He grabbed a mask and hat from his glovebox handing it to me. "Wear this in case" he said before going out of his car.

I did what he told me, then he opened the door on the passenger's seat side. As I went out of the car I notice that we didn't park in front of the clubhouse instead he parked the car behind the clubhouse where most of the people with authority at the club park their cars. He walked all the way inside of the clubhouse and I just followed him.