❤️EIGHT❤️

ANDREW

Andrew Tesla was sitting at the the conference room of the T&Y Real Estate co. for their upcoming branch project. Andrew has taken over the more formal dealings of Tesla telecommunications last month and his father has given him the freedom to manage this project his way.

After the last project was successful, Tesla telecommunications and T&Y Real Estate co. has signed a new project to build their new server building with the help of T&Y.

And that's why Andrew was here.

He saw both of the joint chairmen enter the room with some employees.

Today they were going to discuss about the building layout and the security criteria.

Andrew was going impatient because the meeting was supposed to have started seven minutes ago. And when it's work Andrew didn't tolerate even a little delay. He himself was a punctual man and he liked everything in order at the right time.

But today he couldn't do or say anything.

One, his father has specially said that this project has to be done by T&Y. And two, he was distracted as he saw Ashley enter the room with some files at hand.

It's been four months that he's broken up with Ashley. And now that he saw her he didn't really feel anything. What irritated him was the loud red tint on Ashley's lips. The way she walked while constantly whisper complaining something to the middle aged woman, was something Andrew found annoying.

Because if there's anything he hated the most in workplace is lack of professionalism.

As everyone took their seats, he tried his best to not be distracted by the unprofessional getup of Ashley Tang and tried to focus more on the meeting.

The chairmen both introduced themselves to him.

"Hello Mr. Tesla. I'm Scott Tang. You can call me Scott. We worked with your father before. Now that you're here I hope we can work together in future too. We should be familiar with each other."

As he, who Andrew identified as Ashley's father, finished, a classy looking middle aged woman introduced herself with a smile.

"I'm Alice Yan. You can call me Alice."

He has seen this woman. And he remembers because he has checked Yan Qitian's file far too many times to remember her face clearly. It was the woman who met Qitian that day two months ago.

But due to his work ethics he didn't allow himself to get distracted.

And they got into the meeting fast. He didn't know what Ashley was here for. She stayed there without contributing anything to the meeting. Once in a while looking at Andrew.

After they finished the meeting Andrew stood up and informed about his departure.

"Thank you for your time today. I will take the layout drafts to tally with our requirements and inform you in a week. I'll be taking my leave today."

Most of the other employees has already left the room. Only the two chairmen, two other women who looked like secretaries and Ashley was left behind along with Andrew and Shawn.

The chairman Mr. Tang suggested them to have lunch.

"If Mr. Tesla doesn't mind can we have a meal together? Have you had lunch?"

Andrew looked at him, thought a little and then just agreed half heartedly.

"Okay. Sure. Lead the way."

They went to a certain restaurant right to the opposite side of the T&Y building. They ordered some Italian lunch.

Only Mr. and Mrs. Tang and Ashley was there with him and Shawn.