"Did-Did I Do something wrong?"

Azure Blinked, Confused and maybe also concerned as to why the young children's are hiding behind Porce. "Ah! Wait maybe the doorknob-maybe I broke it?" He did have a huge hand and maybe it broke because of his strength? "Goodmorning Azure!" The lady Beamed a smile, and He smiled back. "Sorry um I just noticed the kids here er-did I do something?" He trailed off but Porce only laughed.

"No no! You did nothing wrong! The kids are just New at seeing a Tall and Muscular Lion here in my shop!"

She Giggled making Azure Sweatdropped. So that's why the kids are hiding behind her, they aren't used seeing a Literal Immortal Lion. "Oh! I'm sorry for Scaring you!" He laughed, almost loud and Carefree. The kids Blinked at him with wide eyes. "Please don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you!" He nods.

"Me and Miss Porce here are friends! I just happen to come back here to have some time off with everything that's happening in my workplace" which again. Peng was Annoyed that his Status report got Ignored again. He even mumbled something about "fucking old Geezers! Can't even listen for like a minute or so?!" Or something like that.

"Come on now everyone. He's Azure my Lion Friend!"

"Woah! You're not joking! He's a Lion!"

"A giant Cat!"

Eh?

Azure Blinked. A giant Cat?—Wait—huh? "I-I think you're mistaken I'm a Lion" He points to himself. But kids are kids and you can't change their minds if they saw something that piqued their Interest. Porce Snorted and Covered her mouth, trying to stop her laughter.

"Uncle Azure! Tell us Something about being a Warrior!"

"Can I touch your Hair?"

"How strong are you?!"

They Circled around him and Azure Chuckled nervously. A bit overwhelmed with all of the Questions that's shot to him. He just got here yet it seems a child's curiosity is much faster than him "woah there! Everyone you're making my Lion friend A bit overwhelmed!" Porce Stopped them, standing in front of the young children's. "Awwww but we wanna ask some question" they said but the Lady shaked her head.

"Only One this time! Then you can can ask another question tomorrow"

She huffed, And Azure Sighs as his big figure is hiding behind Porcelain. It's quite adorable seeing a Tall and big Lion like him that got overwhelmed by kids and is now hiding behind Porcelain.

"Oh! Okay okay!"

They nod, having no choice but to listen to Porcelain. "I'll try my best to answer some of your questions" Azure Chuckled and the kids Immediately Circled around him as he sits down the couch. "So who's the first one?" Porce smiled and a small little girl raised her hand.

"How soft is your hair? Can I touch it?"

Her eyes Sparkled, and this also made the lady Blink. Wait how soft is Azure's hair? "Well Maybe too soft. I do have a thick hair" He Chuckled "also yes you can touch em" He nods and the little one Cheered as she gently stroked her hand through his Hair. Azure Smiled of how gentle the young girl is. "Oh oh! My turn!" The boy jumped and Azure Listened to him with a smile.

"How strong are you?! Can you like—carry a bunch of boxes?"

"Well I'm pretty strong? Though even I have the strength to break a metal I do need to be careful around"

"That's so cool!"

His eyes Sparkled, and another kid raised their hand as they asked a question to the Lion. "How about your work?! Isn't it cool being a Celestial Warrior?" He Grinned and Azure Blinked at that.