chapter one hundred and thirteen

Почніть із самого початку

"It was the same with me and Jeno. Jisung missed you three too." Jaemin nods towards the ground and feels Mark take his face into his hands. He makes eye contact and gets taken aback by the way his boyfriend is looking at him. "What?"

It panics Jaemin, to say everything he's thinking and feeling, still feeling somewhat scared about what will happen when he's open like this, but he doesn't want them to stay unsaid. He wants to tell Mark how beautiful he is, how he feels like warmth and sunlight, how everything about him is nothing short of lovable and endearing. He wants to make sure he knows how much he loves him.

"You're so beautiful. You're...starlight", Jaemin tells him, trying to gain confidence. "You're one of the most loving, caring, considerate people I've ever met, but no one else is like you. I...I can't explain it but you bring me so much comfort and I feel so loved by you. I think I've been bad at showing my feelings and I wanna change that so I'm telling you how I feel."

Mark nods, wanting him to know he's listening. "Okay."

"I love you and I'm falling so hard for you. I feel so happy when you're around. I think you're so cute and absolutely adorable and I love seeing you smile and I like that I can make you smile. I feel so happy that I'm one of the people who gets to love you." Jaemin laughs. "This is so shitty."

"No, no, it's nice. I liked hearing it."

Jaemins eyes meet Marks and search his for a few seconds before kissing him, sighing into the kiss as he relaxes in the males embrace. His heart feels like it's going to explode as Mark caresses his cheek and deepens the kiss. When they pull away and Mark gets a look at Jaemins face, seeing his pretty, dilated eyes, pink lips, and adorable blush, he can't help but kiss him again. Jaemin wraps his arms around the male, hugging him. Mark hugs him back, burying his face in the crook of Jaemins neck.

"Remember when you'd panic when I did anything like this?" Jaemin mumbles a minute later.

"I couldn't help it. You pulled me in from the start. Also, your heart's beating really fast."

"That's how you guys make me feel. Every beat means I love you."

Mark smiles at Jaemin, looking so adorable that Jaemin can't help but smile back. The two kiss again, staying wrapped in each other, completely content.

"You're not going anywhere", Haechan says as he places himself on top of Jeno, using him as a pillow, hugging his chest.

"What if I have to use the bathroom?"

"Only for that. I had to spend four days without you and you're making up for that today."

"You act like I just abandoned you and Princess."

"We missed you guys. Two things were missing."

Jeno looks at how cute his boyfriend is, snuggled against his chest, face hidden in the crook of his neck. "You're so cute", he says.

"You too", Haechan mumbles and kisses the skin closest to him. He gives the area a few more pecks and then shifts up to find Jenos lips and kisses him lightly before going back to his position, laying on him.

"If I remember correctly, you said you bought the three of us gifts."

"Jaemin tricked me into it."