chapter one hundred and thirteen

Start from the beginning

"I'll tell you about later", Jaemin says. "I have some very...helpful information."

At his words, Haechan grabs onto Jisungs shirt, wanting to be swallowed simply from knowing what the male means.

"He's okay", Jisung tells them at their concerned faces.

"I am", Haechan agrees. "Jaemin just makes it embarrassing."

"I do not!"

"I'm the one that's embarrassed, you can't tell me you don't!"

Mark facepalms at their arguing while Jeno watches them in amusement, only somewhat thinking about the fact he puts Mark and Haechan through the same thing.

"Remember you love each other!" Chenle shouts.

"We know!" They reply before continuing.

Jisung cuddles up against his boyfriend while he laughs at his friends and listens to the conversation between Chenle, Jeno, and Mark.

"I feel like we haven't been on a date in forever."

Jaemin hums in agreement. "I think we've just been spending time all together since we became official."

"True. I mean, I don't mind, it's just nice to do this too, you know?"

"I feel like, before, there was more pressure when we were a group but now we've actually, like, gotten closer and used to things like this so it's fine."

"Definitely."

Jaemin slows down and waits for Mark to lead him to their location for their picnic. Mark smiles at him and starts guiding him to his favorite spot. When they get there, Mark sets up the blanket while Jaemin looks around the area and takes pictures.

Mark calls him over once it's set up and tugs him down to sit beside him while the two eat and talk, basking in the cool weather and admiring the beautiful scenery. The two decide to play music. Jaemin listens as Mark sings along, enjoying his voice and how peaceful the male looks. As they continue, something comes to Jaemins mind, which he plans to carry out as soon as the song ends.

"I have an idea", Jaemin says, standing up and gesturing for Mark to do the same.

Mark stands up, asking, "What?"

He takes Marks hand and pulls the male closer, keeping a smile on his face. "Let's dance."

"You wanna dance out here, right now?"

"Bubs, that's what I just said", Jaemin laughs.

"Okay."

"Pick a song."

Once they decide on a song, Jaemin tucks his phone into his back pocket with the speaker facing up and smiles at Mark who smiles back and places one hand on his waist while holding Jaemins hand in his other. The two begin to sway and spin around giggling as they move, eyes locked onto each other.

"I really love you, you know", Mark tells him.

"I love you so much. It was only four days but I missed you." Jaemin tries to think of the words to express his feelings. "I'm-I'm really attached to you three and me and Haechan kept thinking about you two."