Final

You can read the music by turning it on ♡

Today I went to my house and opened the box that Kanat gave me. I took out our engagement rings and put them in a small box. We were going to marry Kanat today. I went downstairs and gave the box to Hazal. She said she would write a beautiful word inside the rings. I went upstairs to my room and unpacked my wedding dress. The wedding would take place in an open venue chosen by Kanat. My mother and Ayşe came to me and started helping me get ready. My mother was preparing my wedding dress, Ayşe came to me and started doing my hair and makeup. When I got a message on my phone, I immediately took it and checked it.
Kanat: What are you doing?
Me: I'm getting ready, you?.
Kanat: Me too. I miss you, send me a photo.
Me: I can't assign a photo. I'm not ready, and besides, you won't be able to see me until the wedding.
Kanat: But I miss you .
Me: Me too. But I still won't.
Kanat: I'm offended.
Me: I have to put the phone down, Ayşe gets angry. I kiss.
Kanat: I'm kissing your beautiful mouth too.

I put the phone aside and stood up. My hair and make-up was finished, now it was time to put on my wedding dress.
Neşe: You are so beautiful.
Ekim: Mom, don't cry (laughs).
Ayşe: Please don't cry, today is a good day.
After all the preparations were completed, we went down. We got in the car and arrived at the wedding venue. We got off and went to a small room.
Ayşe: You stay here, your father will come and get you soon.
Ekim: I'm so excited.
Ayşe: Me too.

I tried to calm myself by drinking a glass of water. I was up as soon as the door opened.
Tuna: Honey?
Ekim: Dad, you've finally arrived.
I took the flower in my hand and smelled it. They were real.
Ekim: Beautiful.
Tuna: Yes. Let's go, take my arm.
I took a deep breath and took my father's arm. When we left the room and came to a big garden, I saw Kanat looking at me from the opposite side, smiling. He was very handsome. When we got to him, I let go of my father's arm and held Kanat's hand. Now we were going to say those magic words to each other.
Kanat took my hand and looked into my eyes and began to speak.

Kanat: In sickness and in health, in good times and bad, in poverty and abundance, I swear to love you until death do us part.

Ekim: In sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, in poverty and abundance, I swear to love you until death do us part.

We kissed after we took our vows. Everyone was laughing and applauding. Now it was time for fun. Music and dancing had begun. We danced happily all the night through.

After 5 months..
I entered the room and placed the bottle on the cupboard.
Ekim: Come Kanat and change the baby's diaper.
Kanat: Why do I always change her diaper?
Ekim: Because she's your daughter.
Kanat: I know. But I always clean her shitty ass.
I started laughing at what he said. He always did that.
Ekim: Don't talk too much Kanat. Come on.
Kanat: My beautiful Angel. I hope you didn't do big things.
The reason we daughter was born prematurely was because she was just like us. That's why the birth was premature.
Kanat: I think she wants a brother.
Ekim: Is it? Did she say that?.
Kanat: She said I want a brother.
Ekim: That's exactly what she said.
After changing the baby's diaper, he washed his hands and came to me.
Kanat: We can't spend time together, even at night. Calm down now, let's have some romantic moments.
We went downstairs and had a good time together.

We have come to the end of my story. I hope everyone who reads liked it. Goodbye.