XI

Kanat's pov
We moved to a new house with Hazal. I still couldn't get used to these things. I picked up the phone and texted again to Ekim. Her profile picture was gone, she was no longer seeing my messages. I put on my headphones and turned on the music and closed my eyes. Maybe I could relax a little. I tried to sleep, reminding myself of that beautiful night I spent with Ekim. When someone grabbed my hand, I quickly opened my eyes and pulled my hand away from her.
Kanat: Who are you? What are you doing in my room?
Gaye: Calm down. I'm Gaye. Hazal called me to cast a spell.
Kanat: That wasn't the answer to my question.
Gaye: I came here to maybe have some fun. Do you want to bounce me on your lap?
When he took my hand again, I broke his wrist and looked at her.
Kanat: I'm in love with someone else.
Gaye: Ahh!. A dead girl? You hurt me! Leave me!.
Kanat: Okay. I'm leaving you.
I grabbed her by her hair and threw her out of the balcony of my room.
Angrily, I went downstairs and went to Hazal.
Kanat: Hazal!. Keep the bitches out of my room!
Hazal: I don't understand what?
Kanat: The girl came into my room and asked me to fuck her.
Hazal: What!. Sorry Kanat. I will not call her again.
Kanat: Anyway, I'm going out. This house bothers me.
I left the house without letting him say anything. I went to the entertainment place that people just organized. I actually went there to eat. There were a lot of people, while I was wondering which one to choose, my eyes went to a little girl standing in the distance. It seemed too familiar. As he got a little closer, she turned her face in my direction. Damn!. What is this. Ekim. I thought it was a dream, but when I saw the way she looked at me, I realized that it wasn't a dream. When someone came near she, I stopped and looked at him. Who is this? Why is there a man with you? I had never seen this person when I was with him. How can she be close to him? I was heading towards the restaurant when they entered. I went inside and started watching them in a corner. They were laughing and talking. They were asking questions to get to know each other. I took out my phone and texted Hazal.
Me: I have to go urgently, I'll call you later.
I put my phone in my pocket and look at them again. This girl wasn't even that sincere to me, how could she be this way towards her? I was burning with the feeling of jealousy enveloping my body. After a while they got up and left the restaurant. I followed them and got on the bus with them. There were few people on the bus so I sat in the back and watched them. I knew from his smell that he was a vampire. Who is this guy? What was he doing next to what was mine?

Ekim's pov
It was almost evening and I had not spoken to anyone. I took my phone out of my bag and opened it. There were a lot of messages and calls. Damn!.
Ozan: It's time for me to go.
Ekim: Are you getting off here?
Ozan: Yes, honey. It was nice meeting you Ekim.
Ekim: Yes it was, Ozan. If you want to see me, you can come to my school.
I took out a piece of paper and wrote down the address of my school and gave it to him.
Ekim: The school that people like us go to. I'm there every weekday until five o'clock.
Ozan: I will definitely come to see you.
He hugged me and got up, waving his hand and got off the bus. I also got off the bus for a while. When I got home, I took out my key and opened the door. What I saw when I walked in did not surprise me. Everyone was here.
Ayşe: Ekim, where are you?
Orjinal: Do you know how much I was worried about you?.
Neşe: You have no right to do this to me, Ekim.
My mother's eyes were red from crying.
Ekim: Sorry. I just wanted to be alone.
Neşe: You should have told me. Your father looked for you everywhere. You didn't wear your necklace, he couldn't find you.
Ekim: I'm here, what more do you want? Go now. I am good. No problem. I'm tired please. Let's talk tomorrow.
I ran to my room and locked the door. I changed my clothes and lay on my bed. When I remembered seeing Kanat today, I immediately picked up the phone. I remember Kanat's number. I wrote down my number and called him. I thought it wouldn't open, but when I heard his voice, I understood what the hell I was doing.
Kanat: Hi?
I didn't speak out of excitement.
Kanat: Who are you? Talk to me.
Now only the sounds of me and his breathing could be heard in the room.
Kanat: Ekim?.
I hung up the moment he called my name. What the hell did I do? I buried my head in the pillow and screamed.

When I woke up in the morning there were two missed calls from Kanat and of course I didn't call him back. How could I? What would I say to him? I was sitting in the canteen and thinking about this. I didn't stay here any longer, got up and went to my class. I was never in the mood for a lesson, but if I hadn't attended, it would have been a disaster. I took out my phone and went back to the app. The way my day went like this really bothered me. I took permission from the teacher and left the class, when my phone rang, I saw Kanat calling again. Come on. Don't do that. I went home early so my mother wouldn't get angry again.
Ekim: Hello mom.
Neşe: Welcome baby. A friend of yours has come and wants to see you.
Ekim: Friend?. Who?
Neşe: I don't know. I didn't take it home, it's waiting for you in the garden.
The person I saw when I went out to the garden made me very happy.
Ekim: Ozan!
I ran and hugged him.
Ozan: Hello, little human.
Ekim: How did you find me?
Ozan: It was difficult. But I found you, and besides, you still haven't told me what happened.
Ekim: oh yeah right. I am an angel.
Ozan: Angel? Seriously?. Do you have wings? (laughs)
Ekim: maybe not yet.
Ozan: I came to see you and I was curious about your mysterious school.
Ekim: Come to my school tomorrow, I'll show you everything.
Ozan: That would be great. See you tomorrow then, little human.
Ekim: See you.
After saying goodbye, he left with vampire speed. Ozan was a really sweet. I was looking forward to tomorrow.