XXI

Kanat's pov.
Others had caught Ozan and took him from here. I took Ekim in my arms and brought it to my house and laid it on the bed. The bleeding had stopped, but he still wasn't looking well at all. Hazal prepared a few treatments and came to us.
Hazal: Drip some of your blood into it.
When Ekim started to wake up, I gave her the medicine.
Ekim: My stomach hurts.
Kanat: It will pass. Our baby is very well.
Ekim: Won't you ask how it is?
Kanat: What difference does it make? It's ours after all.
I got up and walked out of the room.
Hazal had to see if the baby's condition was really okay. That bastard literally poured poison into Ekim's body. Half an hour later, when Hazal left the room and came downstairs, I immediately started to ask.
Kanat: Yes?
Hazal: Pretty good.
Kanat: Baby?.
Hazal: Very good. Half vampire half angel. Of course it will be fine.
Kanat: I thought I wouldn't have children.
Hazal: I thought it would be too. Being you dead didn't change anything. Rejoice, come on. You're being a father, idiot!
Kanat: I should be with Ekim. She's still angry with me.
Hazal was laughing nonstop behind me as I went upstairs.

When I opened the door and walked in, Ekim turned her head and looked at me. I slowly walked over to her.
Kanat: I missed you.
Ekim: I missed you too.
I took her in my arms and rested her head on my chest.
Kanat: I need to explain to you.
Ekim: No need. I am very emotional because I am pregnant.
Kanat: The baby is already making herself known. (Laughs)
Ekim: I want you.

I stopped immediately when she got on top of me and started rubbing his underside on me.
Kanat: Wait, you just got better. You are also pregnant.
Ekim: Come on.
Kanat: No.
I took her off my lap as she took off her pants and climbed into my lap again.
Kanat: What is this rage?.
Ekim: I want to. Speech!.
Kanat: But baby?.
She took off my belt and pulled my pants and boxers down at the same time.
Kanag: Slow down.
She took off her panties sat on my lap and inserted my penis inside.
Kanat: Oh Ekim!.

When he started to move, I grabbed her waist and made her accelerate. She was bouncing and moaning nonstop in my lap. I lifted her shirt up and squeezed her breasts hard.
Ekim: AHH!. Do not touch. You didn't want to do it, you're grounded.
She grabbed my hand tightly and pressed me to the bed. I knew it was emptying when I felt a warm wetness underneath me. She got up and lay next to me.
Kanat: I'm not relieved.
Ekim: You wouldn't say no to me. Go handle it yourself.
Kanat: You upset me.
I got up and went to the bathroom to do my little business. Ekim wasn't in the room when I came out. I saw Ekim going downstairs and rummaging through the fridge in the kitchen.
Kanat: What are you doing?.
Ekim: I'm hungry. But these dishes do not fill me up. I think my baby wants blood.
Kanat: What?
Ekim: She wants a baby. Because she is half vampire, she wants to feed on blood.
Kanat: True, but I can't feed you with the blood here. We need fresh human blood.
Ekim: I don't have sharp teeth.
Kanat: It doesn't have to be.
Ekim: Kanat my mother had a very difficult pregnancy, I wonder if this will happen to me too. I'm afraid something will happen to the baby.
Kanat: Don't worry. I would never allow this. No one can touch my babies.

After feeding, we went back to the room.
Ekim: I think our baby will be a girl.
Kanat: I think so.
Ekim: Really?.
Kanat: Believe me, all I want is for us to have a baby.
Ekim: We will have many more children.
We lay on the bed and hugged again.
Ekim: Where are the others?
Kanat: They went so that we could be alone.
Ekim: Kanat, I want again.
Kanat: What?
I laughed when she showed the underside.
Kanat: Horny.
I got on top of her and started kissing her all over her face. I think we'd spend the whole day in bed.

I think the next episode will be the finale.

Don't forget to vote.