IV

Kanat's pov
at 04:36
I was lying on my bed looking at the necklace I was holding in my hand. Who knows how sad she must have been for losing the necklace. I couldn't bear to lie in my bed any longer. I stood up and looked at the place on the map that marked her house. I can not stand. I want to see her. I quietly went downstairs and left the house. If Hazal found out that I left without her, she would be angry with me. I got in my car and arrived at the place shown on the map. Here is her house. I got out of the car and climbed up onto the balcony. His door was open, his curtain swaying in the slight breeze. I could not enter the house because I was not invited. We vampires couldn't enter houses without being invited. The landlord had to give permission. I slowly pulled the curtain aside and looked into his room. Her face was towards me. She had bandaged his wound, though I would have healed her immediately if he had let me. She was sleeping peacefully. Her full lips were slightly parted. God..I want to kiss her. Its scent was spread all over the place. I took a deep breath and inhaled its beautiful scent. I took the necklace out of my pocket and left it on the floor. She would be very happy to see this when he woke up. I pulled the curtain again and left. If I had stayed a little longer, I would have woken her up. When I got home, I went to the kitchen and took the blood bag out of the fridge and fed it.

Hazal: Where were you?
Kanat: Fuck . Hazal you scared me.
Hazal: Where is the necklace?
Kanat: I'm not going to lie, I went to her, Hazal. I left the necklace. She didn't see me.
Hazal: All right, Mr. Kanat. I have work to go now. We'll make plans when I arrive. See you later.
Kanat: See you
When Hazla left, I went to my room and put on proper clothes. After I fixed my hair, I went downstairs and left the house. I was supposed to catch Ekim alone.

Ekim's pov
I got up early in the morning and took the bandage off my head. My wound was completely healed. I just stared at the necklace I saw while picking up my bag from the floor. How could that be? I lost it. I wonder if he brought the Orjinal. But if he did, why would he leave it on the ground?. Or did that vampire bring it?. No, no, he's dead. Calm down Ekim. I put the necklace on my desk and went to the sink to wash my face. Then I had my breakfast and got ready to go to school. My mind was still there. When I heard the sounds of cars outside, I went downstairs and left the house. When I saw Bekir, I quickly ran and hugged him.
Ekim: How are you today?
Bekir: I am very well
Ekim: Nice
Then we got in the car and went to school together. After a while, when the lessons were over, I went out to the garden to get some fresh air. I turned around at the sound of rustling behind me. He was standing right in front of me. My heart started beating like crazy with fear.
Ekim: Y-you. But you were dead
Kanat: I'm not dead.
I was just staring at him doing nothing. He slowly approached me. I forced myself to speak.
Ekim: My necklace. Did you bring it?
Kanat: Yes. For you.
I closed my eyes and started taking deep breaths. I opened my eyes again as I felt the touches on my face. He was very close to me. I couldn't speak. It was as if my body had lost all its function. He brought his face closer and lowered his gaze to my lips.
Ekim: What do you want?
He was staring at me when I asked a question
Kanat: I want my soul mate.
He put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. Being so close excited me. I couldn't take it anymore and started to cry.
Ekim: Let me go!. You cannot touch me.
Damn. He was grinning at my face.
Kanat: Why?. Are you impressed?.
I was getting more angry. I couldn't help it and slapped him hard in the face. Wasting no time, I fled out of his arms as his face swung to the right. As I was entering the school, I quickly came to Ayşe's side.
Ayşe: What happened to Ekim?
Ekim: In the school yard.
Ayse: What!
Ekim:Vampire.He knows my home. He brought my necklace.
Ayşe: Why didn't you tell us that.
Ekim: I forgot.
We met him when we went downstairs. Ayşe: The nasty creature
Kanat: Don't be so biased, scream queen.
Ayşe: I'll kill you
Kanat: You can't do that. If you do, you're breaking the rules of this school. Ayşe:What?!
Kanat: I just enrolled in this school. There is no escape from me.
Ayşe: Is that so?
Kanat: Yes
Ekim: OK, enough. Let's go before someone sees us like this, Ayşe.
Kanat: By the way my name is Kanat.
Ayşe: We don't care.
We took one last look at Kanat and left with Ayşe. I came home after school was over. When I opened the door and entered, I saw my father sitting on the sofa.
Ekim: Dad!
Tuna: You finally came, my daughter. Come see your father. I went to my father and hugged him right away.
Ekim: Where is my mother Why didn't she come.
Tuna: She had to stay there. I came for a short time and I'll be gone soon.
Ekim: All right.
Tuna: Come on, go change, rest, you're tired. See you later.
Ekim: See you.
I kissed my father and went upstairs to my room. I changed my clothes and lay on my bed. I took the notification on my phone and looked at it. Number not registered
X: Good night my angel love. I can't wait for tomorrow.
Understood that it was Kanat from the message. I didn't reply. I hung up the phone and went to sleep.