X

Ekim's pov
The Kanat has been gone for a week. I wasn't in love with him, but I felt his absence. During this time, everything returned to normal. I went to school as usual and continued my normal life. I hadn't touched the gifts that Kanat gave. I don't know why you didn't take them from me. After all, she doesn't love me anymore. It was very strange. I put my books in my bag and left the house. I was going to school myself today. I was relieved that there were no more problems. When I got to school, I went upstairs to my private room. After some work, I went downstairs to my locker. While I was placing my books in my locker, my eye fell on Kanat's locker. Do you have any stuff in it? When I looked around, no one was there. I took my orb and used my strength to crack the locker's code. When I opened the locker, I found a few books and a watch inside. He left his watch here. When I heard a noise, I closed the closet and ran away. I hope no one saw me. God.. I was so bored. When I left school early and came home, I saw my mother.
Ekim: Hello.
Neşe: Hello, my daughter. You came early.
Ekim: I'm tired.
Neşe: Come sit down.
Ekim: Did something happen, mom?
I sat on the couch and looked at my mother.
Neşe: Ekim, why are you hiding it from us?
Ekim: What?.
Neşe: That he died.
I was frozen in place with what he said.
Ekim: Mom, how do you know? Did Ayşe say?
Neşe: No, I guessed. I saw his bloody clothes in the garbage a few days ago. I thought you were hurt, but now I learned the truth.
Ekim: Did you tell my father?
Neşe: I haven't told you yet.
I got up and went to my mother.
Ekim: Don't tell please. It's over, there's no point in prolonging it.
Neşe: Who did it? Where is she?.
Ekim: I don't know.
He got up and came over me.
Neşe: Ekim, stop lying!
Ekim: Are we really going to have this fight? (in tears)
Neşe: Yes. You don't do what you're told!
Ekim: Please enough mom.
I couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the house. Mom was still yelling after me. I wiped my tears and got on the bus. I don't care where he went.
I sat in the back seat and rested my head on the window. I could hardly keep myself from closing my eyes and crying. I don't know how much time has passed, but when I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in a completely different place. I got off the bus and looked around. I was too far from home. Actually, it was so good for me that I needed to be alone. I think there was some fun. There were lots of people around. After walking a little more, I heard the sound of someone fighting in the corner. Someone was saying something in a different language. It was the voice of a witch. He was casting a spell on someone. I could hear a man cursing.
X: Damn you filthy witch.
After a while the sounds stopped. I was very curious so I went there quietly. I hid behind the wall and looked at him. He was in a circle. The witch had imprisoned him there.
X: Hey. I feel you.
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. He had seen me..
Ekim: Well...
X: Come here little human.
Ekim: Are you a vampire?
X: You?! How did you understand?.
Ekim: Vampires always talk like that. You call me to kill me.
X: What's your name?
Ekim: My name is Ekim. So who are you?
X: Ozan. My name is Ozan.
Ekim: I'm glad.
Ozan: I think I'm glad too. (Laughs). What are you? So what's your superpower?
Ekim: I can't tell you that, it's a secret. But I can get you out of that circle.
Ozan: Are you a witch?
Ekim: No. I'm not a witch. I don't say magic words.
Ozan: Very strange. Get me out of here.
Ekim: What will you give in return?
Ozan: I will not kill you.
Ekim: Ozan, I am immortal. I will come back again.
Ozan: I will give you whatever you want. Just get me out of here. Please.
I slowly came to Ozan's side and grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out of the circle. He looked at me in surprise.
Ozan: Is that all?
Ekim: Yes (laughs)
Ozan: How did you do that?
Ekim: Witches' spells don't work on me. This is what happens to the people I touch.
Ozan: Great!
We left laughing. After walking a little more, we stopped in front of a restaurant.
Ozan: Are you hungry?
Ekim: Yes.
Ozan: Then I'll order something, you come.
Ekim: Good.
I was wandering when Ozan left. They were selling very nice things. I saw someone from afar looking in my direction, there alone looking at me. Who the hell is this? When I looked a little more carefully, the person I saw excited me. Kanat... He was looking at me. What is he doing here? Why was he looking at me like that?
Ozan: Ekim.
I turned to look at him when he called me.
Ekim: Ha?
Ozan: Are you okay?
When I looked back, I didn't see Kanat.
Ekim: Yes. I'm fine.
Ozan: They brought the food, let's eat it.
I nodded and entered the restaurant. I sat and looked at the food.
Ozan: Are you sure you're okay?
Ekim: Yes.
I started eating without saying anything. After a while, when the meal was over, we got up.
Ekim: Ozan, will you drive me home?
Ozan: Of course.
We left the restaurant and walked together to the bus stop. Sometimes I would look around, maybe see Kanat again, but he wasn't there. We took the bus with Ozan. I rested my head on Ozan's chest because I was sleepy. How would I know that Kanat was sitting right behind us and watching us.

I hope you like the episode. Vote limit 10. Reading limit 50.