XIV

When I got a message on my phone, I took it out and looked at it. It was unclear who it came from.
X: Come to the gym, you will see a beautiful view.
What is this now? I left the classroom with the permission of the teacher. When I came to the door of the gym, strange noises were coming from inside. What I saw when I walked in shocked me. One boy was on his knees, the others were holding his arms and not allowing him to move. The Kanat was constantly punching his stomach and face. The boy said my name when he saw me.
X:E-Ekim.
Kanat: Don't mention my girlfriend's name!
When I got a message on my phone again, they all turned to look at me with the notification sound. When the Kanat saw me, it straightened up and looked at me. His gaze immediately softened. I left the gym without saying a word. Kanat's voice came from behind me.
Kanat: Ekim!.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. His shirt was bloody. I looked at him with a grimace.
Ekim: I smell disgusting blood, let me go.
Kanat: I'll clean myself up later, but I didn't beat him for nothing. If you had heard what he said about you, you would have done the same.
Ekim: Is it your responsibility to protect me?
Kanat: Yes.
Ekim: The last time you wanted to protect me, I died because of you.
He put his hands on my waist and brought his face close to mine.
Kanat: Sorry. Yes, I know it was my fault but it wasn't intentional.
Ekim: Kanat, I can't stand the smell of blood anymore, let me go.
Kanat: Okay, but we'll talk later. I'll clean up and come to you.
I turned around and left without saying anything. When I entered the classroom, I put my head on the desk and fell asleep.

I started humming as I felt soft touches in my hair. Someone was stroking my hair and I really liked it. When he stopped, I spoke immediately.
Ekim: Please continue.
He laughed and started stroking my hair again. When I realized it was a man by his voice, I immediately lifted my head to look at him.
Ekim: Kanat..
Kanat: Your sleep is so deep that you didn't even hear me enter the classroom and sit next to you.
Ekim: I have a little headache.
I got up and put my books in my bag.
Kanat: Shall I drive you home? I've been cleaned, no more the smell of blood.
He stood up like a little boy and showed his shirt. I laughed and shook my head at him. We left the school together and got in the car. I was watching him while he was driving. Controlling the steering wheel with his big hands was perfect. I closed my eyes and imagined him running his big hands over my body.
Kanat: You're asleep again.
At the sound of Kanat's voice, I got out of my imagination and looked at him.
Ekim: Ah... I closed my eyes. I am not tired.
After a while, when we got to my house, we stopped. He grabbed my arm as I opened the door and tried to get out of the car.
Kanat: Where's my thank you kiss?
Ekim: Do I have to give?
Kanat: Yes.
I came closer and placed a small kiss on the corner of Kanat's lips. I scream a little when he grabbed my waist and he took me in his lap.
Ekim: What are you doing?
Kanat: I want to love you. (winks).
He pressed his lips to mine and started kissing me. I answered immediately. He put his hand in my panties and started stroking my cunt. I moaned in pleasure biting his lower lip. He ripped one side of my panties and opened my legs wide. Now I was sitting on your hand. He was sending his fingers to my pussy and moving them non-stop. After a while I screamed and ejaculated on his hand. I closed my eyes and hugged him for a while. I stepped back from his lap and straightened my skirt. I was ashamed to look at his face. I quickly got out of the car, ran towards the house, opened the door and went inside. I went to my room, changed and lay on the bed.
When I got a message on my phone, I took it and checked it.
Kanat: You avoided me this time, but it won't happen next time.
I didn't answer because I didn't know what to write. When I got the message again, I opened it and looked.
Kanat: Good night, kitty.
I put the phone aside, laughing at what he wrote. I put on my pajamas and went to bed. I fell asleep right away because I was very sleepy.

Ayşe's pov
It's 02:36.
I got ready and got in my car. I stopped my car next to Ekim's house and entered her house quietly. I was going to make the plan tonight. I needed Ekim's phone. When I opened the door of her room slowly and entered, I saw Ekim sleeping soundly in her bed. I quickly grabbed phone and left the house. I got in my car and opened the password of the phone and sent a message to Kanat.
Me: I need Kanat help I guess I did something bad. Help me.
A few minutes later the answer came.
Kanat: Are you okay, Ekim?. I don't understand, shouldn't you be at home?
Me: Please don't question. Are you going to help?.
Kanat: Where are you?
Me: I'm throwing out the address, come there.
I hung up the phone with a smile and went to the address I had left. I took out the dagger and rubbed verbena all over it. Vampires' weak spot. I got out of the car and hid in a corner. I knew it was coming when I heard footsteps.
Kanat: Ekim where are you?.
Ayşe: Ekim Ekim Ekim (laughing).
Kanat: Got it. But I came anyway, hoping to see him.
Ayşe: I told you to get out of here and never come back.
Kanat: I'm in love with Ekim. I'm sure she likes me too. You wouldn't do this if you knew what happened between us.
Ayşe: I would. I am facing the danger that will come in the future.
When I took out the dagger and threw it at Kanat, he caught it with his hand. With the pain he felt, he dropped the dagger and shouted and grabbed hand. I quickly picked up the dagger and plunged it into his stomach.
Kanat: I'm not doing anything to you because you are Ekim's friend, stop it.
Ayşe: Sorry, Kanat. Let me take the dagger out of your belly.
I took the dagger out of his belly and plunged it into his heart. Instantly, his body began to dry up. We called Bekir and took Kanat to the deepest part of the forest.
Ayşe: We have to dig very deep, okay? Nobody will find it.
We left after burying Kanat. I went into the house of Ekim's phone again and put it in its place. Now everything was fine.

Luckily, the rapprochement this time wasn't Ekim's dream haha.