Sakin din pala ang balik nang huling alas ko.

"Bahala ka nga dyan." I replied and left. I heard his laughter.

"Masyado ka nanamang pikon dyan." he uttered. "I'm not pikon!" I exclaimed.

Hinayaan ko nalang siya and I knocked on Mommy's door.

"Come in." Mommy said so I opened her door and I saw her combing her long hair.

"Hi, mommy." I greeted her as I give her a peck kiss.

"How's my bunso?" she asked. "Fine, haha. Si Mommy akala mo hindi tayo magkasabay nung breakfast." I replied.

"Eh I'm not updated to your life nowadays e. Unlike before." she replied.

"Ah basta, I'm okay." I replied. She chuckled. "Kailan mo ba sinabing hindi ka okay?" she asked.

"Kay Daddy ko lang naman sinasabi yun, diba mom?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Anyways, Ate and I will go to the mall. Want to come?" I asked.

"No. Isama mo nalang yung Kuya mo." she replied. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Ayoko nga, mommy. Nakakainis pagmumukha nun." I replied, she laughed.

"Ay nako, madaming tao ang nagsasabi na magkamukha kayo." she replied.

"No!" I replied, she laughed.

"You're still the matapang Irene, we knew." she replied, I chuckled.

"Sige na, mommy. I'll go take a bath, baka magsalubong pa kilay nun." I replied, she nodded while giggling.

I gave her a kiss as I went out of her room. I went to my room and prepare my clothes.

---

"Irene let's go, it's already 11:20!" I heard Ate yelled so I immediately get my bag and went downstairs hurriedly.

I saw how pissed she is.

"May pasabi-sabi ka pang 11:20 tapos di mo susundin." she replied.

"I'm sorry, okay? I lost time." I replied.

"Nakapagpaalam kana ba kay Mommy?" she asked, I nodded. "Then let's go." she replied and left.

I just followed her. "Ate, can we pay visit to Greggy?" I asked, when we're already in the car.

"Now na?" she asked. "Ikaw, pwede din namang later nalang." I replied.

"Kuya, sa kumpanya tayo ni Greggy." she uttered, I smiled secretly.

I did not message or told Greggy that I will visiting him today.

Once we arrived, I immediately get down. "Excited?" Ate asked, I just giggled.

We both enter and some of his employees, greeted us.

"Goodmorning po." we smiled. "Goodmorning too." I replied.

"Hala, Ms. Irene?" a girl called me. "Yes, why?" I smiled.

"Hala! beh si ms. Irene yung kausap ni Sir Greggy noon! yung naki-sali sali tayo!" she pulled to her side the other girl.

Oh I remember it!

"Oh, that's you pala? I remembered you." I replied. "Anyway, this is my sister. Imee Marcos."

"Ay goodmorning po."

"Goodmorning too! Based on what I heard, I need to talk to the both of you." Ate uttered.

I felt the nervousness of the two girls. Kaya siniko ko naman si Ate.

"Ah no, no. The talk I am referring to, is chika." she replied.