Chapter 4

[A/N] Hey y'all!!! I'm so sorry for not updating this as often as I update Teardrops on My Guitar!! T^T I truly apologise.

I've been really busy lately with IB coursework and extracurriculars. OTL. But I'm really happy that all of you comment and vote, an even bother to read this fic. I find that this doesn't have a good plotline and my writing sucks, but I've been getting comments on how good my writing is and I'm literally brought to tears. You have no idea how much each comment and vote means to me.

Lastly, before I adjourn to this chapter, I'll like to say that I'm dedicating this to my wifey @MrsNiallHoran . She's so pretty and I love her so much. Go check out her fics if you haven't already!!

[Niall's POV]

"Firstly Niall, we gotta ditch that ring you're wearing," Louis said warningly as he sat in front of his locker beside me. It was a Wednesday morning, a week after the 'ring incident' with Harry Styles and I.

"Why?" I asked, casually flipping through my chemistry notes. Mid terms were just around the corner and I was using every opportunity I got to revise and study.

"Because the girls would think that you're taken and won't be interested!!!" Louis threw his hands up in distress.

"But I'm not taken." I knew that that wasn't Louis's true intentions of wanting me to take off my ring. I honestly can't believe he was still going on about this whole challenge thing. "The ring's on my middle finger."

"Exactly! Just take it off will ya?" he pointed accusingly at the ring that I wore on my left hand.

"No." I remained firm in my decision. No way was I letting Louis boss me around. He's taking this whole challenge thing way too seriously.

I looked up from my notes that were starting to give me a headache just to have my eyes meet with a pair of sparkly red boots. Looking up, I smiled slightly at Lisa.

"Hey Niall," she purred. Wait, what?

"Uh, hey Lisa," I said awkwardly, ignoring the glare I was getting from Louis.

"So... Wanna tell me where you got your ring?"

Oh. So that was what she wanted. Well sucks to be her, cause I really can't remember. All week long I've got junior girls and even some sophomores ask me where I've got my ring. This was like, the third time Lisa had asked me and it was honestly getting old (and annoying).

"Eh, I dunno. Why don't you ask Styles? Isn't he your brother's friend?"

"My brother has nothing to do with this," she said with annoyance in her tone. Well, if this was annoying for you imagine how it is for me. "And neither does Styles."

"Okay then. I really don't remember where I got my ring from though," I frowned slightly.

"Then... do you mind if I have your ring in return for something else?" she asked hopefully.

Cocking my eyebrow up, I proceeded to sit up a little straighter against my locker to have a better look of her face.

"Why do you want my ring so badly?" I asked back.

"Well! Cause Harry has the same ring and I want to pair with him!" she said breathlessly. I nearly gagged. Holy shit. Why would anyone want to pair with that annoying Styles?

From the corner of my eye I saw Louis looking at me quizzically and also somehow sending Lisa dreamy looks. Damn, that guy is whipped.

"Well that's nice to know Lisa. But I really can't just give you my ring..." I said.