☆1☆

Summary;

 Jack is jealous of Jeff and his successful business. He decides to open his own shop with Hide's help to beat him and make him quit.

//

Since Jeff began his small business he raised a ton of money for his college. All sorts of players started visiting his shop in order to gather useful items, helping them survive from the other entities.
And I was jealous. My only function at the hotel was mostly annoying the shit out of humans, making them trip over their own feet.
I wanted to be able to afford college as well, but screaming out of the wardrobe gave me no income. Unless I stole some coins from the players which I was most of the time too late for.
So I decided that I want to become a competition for Jeff and give it a try as well, check if it will do any good for me.

It was a crowded and stormy night at the hotel. I was waiting for that day for a week since I wanted to get a good start. The more people, the bigger the chances of them buying something.
I "borrowed" loot from the players that I knocked out, in hope for it to be worth anything. I got a lighter, a crucifix and a ton of bandages.

I jumped into a wardrobe with a bag filled with a variety of different items.

-Hide! - I woke them up from their nap, wanting to share my idea with them.

-What. -The inside of the closet immediately lightened up as they opened their glowing, white eyes. They looked at me, irritated that I dared to interrupt their sleep.

-I need your help. - I threw a bag full of items in their direction. They managed to catch it with their tentacles before it hit the ground.

- And what do you need that for? - They began plundering through it, trying to understand what was going on.

-We are opening our own small business! - I explained enthusiastically, waiting for their reaction.

-Like... Jeff? - Their expression immediately changed to a confused one.

-Yes, exactly! - I laughed thinking about my incredible idea.

-Since Jeff is doing so well with his job, I decided that I want to become his competition and hopefully raise some money for college too!!!- I cheered as I watched Hide's eyes widen in confusion and disbelief. - And you're going to help me with it. - I added.

-You know what, you never stop surprising me. - They replied, in a disappointed tone.

-You are going to help me. - I repeated myself, to let them know that they aren't going to refuse me. I heard them sigh, in helplessness. - We are turning one of your wardrobes into a small shop.

-What. - Disbelief was the only thing visible on their face. -WHAT DO YOU MEAN. LEAVE MY WARDROBE ALONE. -They immediately protested.

-Chill. I will only store my items here. - I calmed them down. - There's no better place for that than our closet.

-Sometimes I love you too much... - Hide mumbled, knowing they aren't going to run away from my ideas.

/////

-What the fuck are you doing? - Figure kept screaming at me as I began pushing one of the wardrobes from the library towards the next room.

-We are making money! - I beamed, hearing Hide struggling to balance themselves inside of the closet. -And since you have so many wardrobes inside of the library, I decided that it wouldn't make a difference for you if I borrowed one.

-You can't just steal my furniture! - He began arguing with me.

-It's my wardrobe and I consented to this... kind of. - Hide screamed from the inside of the wooden box that I kept struggling to push towards the doors.

-I still don't understand what you are about to do, Jack. - Figure was still confused about my plan.

-We are opening our own shop!!! - I explained confidently. - I am raising money for college.

-College? - The more I talked, the more confused he was getting. And I wouldn't blame him. More and more questions began to haunt his mind as I kept talking.-What college? - He kept asking me.

-None of your business right now. - I hissed at him, finally pushing the wardrobe into the next room.-See you later! - I said closing the library doors. The moment that I opened the next door, Jeff's music became blasting through the speakers into my ears.

-Don't even tell me that you are about to open that shop IN FRONT OF HIS. -Hide yelled, the moment they heard me push them into Jeff's room. - You're literally the stupidest entity I ever met. - They growled, disappointed in me.

-But you still love me the most, so shut up. - I protested, while beginning to organise all of my stuff.

-That is true. - Hide said, watching me write a big text saying:

"Jack's and Hide's Shop

I am raising money for college pls help:("

-DON'T WRITE MY NAME UP THERE.-Hide began protesting once again.

-Hello...? - Jeff stared at me. -What... is this...?-He looked as if he couldn't believe his eyes as well.

-I am raising money for college too! -I explained, watching his facial expression get even more disappointed and upset.

-But that's... my job. - He looked pissed.

-Be fucking for real. -I started arguing with him. -You don't own the idea of selling items to players. -He kept looking in my direction, completely resigned.

-What are you even selling? - He tried to give me a chance. I opened the wardrobe and pointed with my hand at a pile of items.-This is literally the same stuff that I sell. -The anger was slowly growing inside of him.

-Get the fuck out. - He pointed with his tentacles at the doors to my right. -GET THE FUCK OUT. -He repeated himself, sending me a death stare. I kept standing where I was, completely untouched by his behaviour.-GET THE FUCK OUT. -He said once again. Throwing a crucifix in my direction.