chapter 8

The next day Kaede and Loona are shown chilling in her apartment, she had invited him there since business was slow and thought they could just hang out. She was rummaging through her refrigerator making sure to sway her hips.

She comes back carrying a bottle of cheap booze and sits in Kaede's lap while giving him a seductive look before chugging from it and offering it to you

Kaede:You serious?

Loona:What? It's not like I have cooties or anything. That COVID shit only affects humans.

Kaede:Uh...what are those?

Loona:Just shut up and take a swig

Kaede shrugs and take a swig from the bottle.

Loona:Ya know most people might say we just kissed.

Kaede choke slightly and try to play it off as a cough.

Loona:But I'm not most people. Trust me *she leans in and whispers in a seductive voice* you'll definitely know when I kiss you.

She grinds on Kaede a little before chuckling at your flustered reaction

Loona:Dang dude. It's not like we're fucking. No need to pitch a tent.

Kaede:Uh I don't have a tent with me *he looks down* oh....

She gets off Kaede and gives him a flirty look.

Loona:When was the last time you got laid?

Kaede:last night with the princess and her girlfriend

Loona:No no I meant before you met us

Kaede:Never.

Loona:Wait...you were a virgin?

Kaede:yes.

Loona:Not trying to sound like a prying bitch or anything but...why?

Kaede:I simply wasn't interested in relationships at the time and only wish to survive my clan and help it prosper

Loona:so I take it you never go to parties at all right?

Kaede:I was never invited

Loona:Seriously?

Kaede:Yes it's usually hosted by ether royals or people of a higher social rank and the only way to get invited is go ether be ether one yourself or you're friends with or in the same family as them.

Loona:Wow that sucks and kinda sad honestly

Kaede:it is indeed

Loona:Just so you know if I was human and we were in the same clan I'd definitely would have wanted to hook up with you.

Kaede:Humans are overrated hell hounds however- *he said snaking his arm around her waist and pull her closer to him.* very fuckable in my opinion.

Loona blushes. Kaede lean in and...boop her.