ALONG

Jimin Jimin Jimin.

Everything was about Jimin for Sara and people around her were really fed up with her stuff.  Ever since Jimin said he was leaving, she switched into a totally different person. She's been pressuring their trainers, employees and everyone around. Always shouting and yelling at them.

No one can work like Jimin, all bunch of idiots without brains. That's what she says every time someone does the work Jimin used to do before. She is not happy with the changes and people around her are not happy with her treatment either.

Gods help them because, Jimin is leaving tomorrow, and they don't know what disaster she would bring upon them. It's getting complicated to handle and she is not at all in a good mood today.

"Fucking do it right for once! Do you at least know how to deal with this kind of things? Who the fuck put you in charge of it?" Sara screams filled the room and others flinched at her booming voice.

"I-I'm s-sorry Sara, I'll d-d-do it right next time." He stuttered visibly shaking under her burning gaze, cowering into himself. 

"You think there is next time?" She scoffed, eyeing him up and down as if his presence is disgusting her.

"What- oh no, Sara, please don't-" she didn't let him finish as she right out called him off.

"You are fired, Nicolas. Pack your things and leave." she said throwing a file at his face and walked back into her office while everyone watched her stomp inside and shut her door close. 

The poor guy silently took all his things and packed in a box. Walking to a desk of a blonde hair girl and placed all the office things in front her. She silently took them giving him a tight-lipped smile as she nodded for him to leave.

"I'm sorry, Nicholas." She whispered as he nodded back and took his things.

"Bye, Nayeon." He said before leaving.

____

After a long tiring day in the office, Nayeon reached her house and parked the car in garage. She locked it and headed to the front door, opening it. Just as she entered, she was welcomed by a delicious aroma of food, and it brought a tiny smile on her face as she walked in and plopped on the couch.

"That smells delicious, what are you cooking?" she asked, quite hallways resonating her voice. 

"Steak" Jimin yelled from balcony. 

"I'm hungry now."

"Go fresh up, I'll set the table." Jimin walked in, going to kitchen and grabbing plates for both of them to eat. Nayeon nodded, wasting no time to run into her room for a quick shower. Jimin chuckled as he carried all things outside to balcony.

Few minutes later both sat outside in the balcony, grilling meat and eating peacefully under night light. Nayeon talked about work as Jimin hummed listening to her while eating from his plate. 

"Sara fired Nicholas, today." She said as they were now having wine and talking about their flight timings tomorrow and returning to Korea.

"What? Why?" Jimin is surprised because he is the one who gave all his work to Nicholas, to replace him. Jimin thought he would be perfect for the job. 

"Why do you think? She doesn't want anybody to do it other than you."Nayeon scoffed, remembering how rude Sara has become in these few days, giving hard time to everyone in the office and at practice.

"She will come around, eventually."

"She won't. I can see how much worse it is going to get after you leave. That girl is insane and totally out of her mind. She says that no one is better to do the job other than you. She only wants her Mr. Perfect. Stupid bitch." Nayeon grumbled and Jimin rolled his eyes.