STRANGER DANGER

Jimin was at the bar counter, drinking like there is no tomorrow. He is so drowned in his own business that he paid no mind to his surroundings. However, he turned around when he saw someone tapping on his shoulder—with a beer glass lingering on his lips. His eyes widened in surprise and jumped up from his seat.

"Babe?" Jimin tilted his head. "what are you doing here? Didn't you have a meeting to attend?" He is confused of why Nayeon popped out of the blue. She waved at her friend and sat beside him.

"Cancelled" she groaned, leaning onto his shoulder. "he said, something important came up and he has to leave. I have to make plans for that meeting, again." she whined, wiggling in her seat and Jimin chuckled, tapping her cheek.

"There there, kid. It's alright. Atleast we've got some time to have fun. Let's chug on these bottles and hit the dance floor." Jimin pushed his beer glass towards the girl and nodded at her to drink.

"Aren't you high?" She looked at Jimin who took another glass the bar tender served.

"Nope! Just on my fifth or sixth bottle I guess" Jimin shrugged and gulped down the whole glass in one go.

"Bitch, you drink that like water!"

"That's my speciality, I guess." Jimin proudly shrugged and took another glass. Nayeon rolled her eyes and took her glass, with that both started and drank few more glasses.

"Come on, Yeonnie, let's dance the night away" Jimin pulled the girl to the dance floor.

Jimin swayed his body and Nayeon laughed at his tipsy state. He is dancing like seaweed. They both danced to the songs that were playing, laughing at eachother and jumping around like little kids. This is the most fun they had in days and they didn't care about the weird looks people gave them. They were in their own world to give a damn about anyone.

"I-I'm tired, I c-can't anymore" Nayeon panted heavily, sweating profusely from all the dancing. "I think we should head back to hotel"

"Yeonnie~" Jimin stomped his feet while pouting. He still has enough energy to dance a little more and he wants to have few more drinks too.

"No! We are going" Nayeon said and it's final. Jimin only pouted more as he sighed in defeat, he followed her out of the club, quitely dragging his feet.

As they were waiting for ride back to hotel, Nayeon saw a man standing in distance and watching them. She even saw the same man in the club too, he is staring at them, when they were dancing. She didn't mind him inside but he followed them out too and it made her a little scared.

What if he wants to do something to them? She couldn't see his face because he still had his mask on and also, he's standing a little far from them in a dim light. It's difficult to see him clearly. It gave creeps to her and she decided to act like she didn't see him. It's better to act natural than making it obvious that she is suspicious of him. Her mind warned her.

Stranger danger.

"Hey Jimmy" she nudged her friend and he turned to her, humming in response. "Someone's following us" she wishpered and Jimin looked at her with an open mouth, confused.

"Huh?"

"Look to our right and don't be obvious, just glance casually. There is a man dressed in black, he is following us from inside" she wishpered and Jimin just looked straight in the direction to look at the man Nayeon said.

"Hey don't be obvious!" She wishper yelled at him but it's too late. Jimin is already walking in the man's direction and Nayeon face went pale. "Why did I even tell him? Jimin!" She yelled, running after her idiot friend.

When Jimin started to walk towards the man, he suddenly panicked and tried to escape but Jimin was fast on his feet and he caught up to the man. He caught the man's wrist and yanked him back, towards him.

"Who the hell are you?" He gripped the man tightly as he took a close look at the man and he recognised him. "aren't you the one I saw before, with that Yeon Woo guy?" Jimin frowned at him and the man shook his head, repeatedly. He pulled his hand back from Jimin's grip and took a step back.

"Why are you following us?" Nayeon glared at the man and he just hung his head low, he didn't speak. Jimin only got more suspicious, he again caught his arm and the next thing he did, shocked both him and the man.

He pulled the mask of his face.

"Yo-yoongi?" Jimin stuttered as he left Yoongi wrist and stumbled back. His eyes were as wide as saucers. He didn't expect to see him here, not at his messed up situation when he is still having trouble with clearing things to himself and he is still in the process of making up his mind.

Yoongi just stood there with tears rolling down his cheeks. He finally let them fall, let them loose after bottling up for two years. He just wanted to hug Jimin and cry, hug him tight and he didn't want to let go . He wanted to say how much he missed him. How badly he wanted to see him and how much he loves him.

But, he is too afraid to do anything further. What if Jimin still hates him and runs away. But, something he never expected happened and his heart skipped a beat.

Jimin hugged him.

To say that Yoongi is shocked is an understatement because, never has he ever, not even in his dreams he felt this would happen. He always pictured seeing Jimin again which always ended up with Jimin slapping him or yelling at him for everything they did to him, but this is.. unexpected.

When Yoongi came back to his senses which took him a while because he is really very surprised, he hugged Jimin back and realised he was crying too.

"Jimin?" Yoongi's voice came out in a soft wishper, as he gently pulled away from the hug to look at the younger.

"I missed you"

What's happening? It's either Yoongi is daydreaming—no no, technically it's night so— either he is dreaming or seeing things because he's drunk. But everything is feeling so real. The warmth in their hug, these salty warm tears rolling down their cold cheeks and the crazy race his heart is doing inside. Everything felt so real that it became even more harder to believe for Yoongi.

Is this really happening?

"Wh-what?" Yoongi was dumbfounded from the sudden confession. This meeting alone is stupid to be real for him but Jimin confessing that he missed him is very dumb thing to believe.

Just when Jimin was about to speak, Nayeon closed his mouth from behind and looked at Yoongi, laughing nervously. She hushed Jimin and turned to Yoongi again.

"I'm sorry, we should go now. Our ride is here and it's already late." She didn't give him a chance to reply as she pulled Jimin to the taxi. Jimin whined, trying to free himself from the girl's hold but he is drunk to even control himself. Eventually, they got into the car.

He looked back at Yoongi and waved to him. He rolled his window down and peeped out, "Embassy hotel, 1013" Jimin yelled, smiling widely.

Yoongi chuckled at the younger. This is the first time Yoongi seeing Jimin in his drunk state and he is so adorable. He waved back and watched the car driving down the road and disappearing into the night.

"I don't even know what you are going to do tomorrow. You pulled yourself into this Jimin" Nayeon held her head as she looked at the sleeping male on her shoulder.

"I hope everything goes well" she sighed.

°•°•°•°•°

I don't know what I wrote but the reunion is happening you guys. I want to keep this chap short. So here it is. Wait for the best part.
Happy reading lovelies 💜