PLANNING

Hobi tapped his feet on the floor, glancing at the wall clock as he waited in chairman's office. The door creaked open and Jinyoung walked in with a bundle of folders in his hands, a smile on his face.

"He will be here in a minute." He informed, placing the bundle of folders on chairman's desk, arranging them accordingly.

"Okay." Hobi smiled back at him.

"Did you have lunch? If not, we can go and grab something after your meeting." Jinyoung suggested.

"Let me join you both." They turned to the voice and noticed Sihyuk standing at the door. Hobi stood up smiling widely as he reached forward to hug Sihyuk who is already extending his hands.

"Hyung, I don't see you around anymore. I can't believe I have to wait for four days to get your appointment." Hobi said, pulling back as Sihyuk just chuckled.

"What can we do? It's you guys who are keeping us busy. We have to look after our raising singers and our excellent rappers. It's not same after you three released your solos and now everyone wants you guys in their companies. The compitition is tough." Jinyoung rubbed his temples already feeling his headache returning and Sihyuk heaved a long sigh, nodding with his PA.

Hobi looked between the two for once, twice and started laughed throwing his head back. Jinyoung removed his hands and looked at the younger, confused and Sihyuk gave a look, more confused.

"Oh my god, hyung. I'm sorry I shouldn't be laughing but I can't stop. It's just that, I imagined your faces after two months and I don't know how you are going to handle the huge chaos if you are only stressed out with these small things." Hobi chuckled, imagining the scenarios.

Jinyoung and Sihyuk looked at eachother, confused on what the younger is talking about. Sihyuk silently asking what he meant and Jinyoung shrugged, shaking his head.

"What are you saying, Hoseok-ah?" Jinyoung asked and Hobi took few seconds to calm himself down and took a deep breath to drop the bomb.

"Jimin is returning to Korea and I want us all to be a band together, like we planned before, in the past." Jinyoung eyes went wide and Sihyuk was looking with his mouth open, jaw dropped to the floor.

"What- Jimin is back?" Jinyoung was the first one to let out, voice sounding distance out of surprise. Hobi nodded smiling and Jinyoung started blabbering about when? why? How? where they found him and all.

"He disappeared from the face of earth for two years and you are telling me he didn't disappear and returning home in three months?" Jinyoung shouted and Hobi nodded.

"Well, not three months but by the end of next month. But, we have to wait until he's settled here and got comfortable enough to talk with him about this. We don't want to freak him out and send him back running, do we?" Hobi said and Jinyoung chuckled, shaking his head as he doesn't want that happening either.

"Where was he all this time?" Jinyoung wondered.

"London"

"He went that far? I thought he'd be somewhere around in the country. We searched for him everywhere, no wonder we didn't find him. But we checked with airlines too, we didn't find any data. How did we miss that?" Jinyoung thought to himself.

After everything happened at the hospital, Jinyoung and Sihyuk personally searched for Jimin even though they knew they couldn't find him. They knew how long they've searched for PJM when he didn't show his face and hid himself.

They knew how Jimin was, once he decided to disappear then there is no way they can find him. Except if luck wants to strike them and entire universe comes together to find him. Unless it's no use in searching for him.