UNITE

"You are here already? It's too early." Jimin walked into the living room where Nayeon was talking to the other man, both sitting on the couch. The man smiled upon seeing him and both males extended arms to each other for a greeting, they hugged.

"Never can be too early, besides Hobi is punctual unlike you." Nayeon commented and Jimin rolled his eyes at her. She'd never miss a chance to comment on him or point at him. Hobi laughed at them both.

When Nayeon called Hobi after the day they left Korea, she wasn't sure if she could trust him to keep their whereabouts a secret, but Hobi promised he would with his life. That day she doesn't knew she would like Hobi this much and putting her trust in the boy is the best thing she ever did.

Hobi proved to her, that he would do anything for Jimin, and the boy never disappointed her. She is glad that Jimin can rely on a friend like Hobi. From the day she talked to him to the day Jimin found out that Hobi knew everything about him, he proved himself. Jimin was upset about it, but she convinced him, it was all for the better.

Hobi never pressured them, never blamed or never held them responsible for anything. He understood why they have to do it, he understood why Jimin has to take the decision he did and that's what Nayeon loved about him. He never failed them, knowing very well how bad it is to hide it from his friends. Hobi took the responsibility for it, and she respected him for that.

"I thought it'd be better if we reached there before he can board his flight. We might not have the chance for another two weeks if we are late now. He will be in Paris for long and you'll go back to London again." Hobi explained.

"He is leaving now? I thought it was tomorrow."

"I heard there is someone he is meeting in the evening, and he won't be available for us later. I talked to his manager, and he said it will be best if we go in the morning. He doesn't have any schedules now." Hobi pulled out his phone, checking the time.

"Alright then, where are we meeting him?" Jimin turned on his heels, heading to the rack he hung his jacket and put it on. He got his phone and wallet as well turning back to Hobi who was checking his phone for the address they are going to.

"At his coffee shop, he regularly goes there at this time." Hobi winked and Jimin gave him a look of 'are you serious?' "Don't worry, he was informed by his manager that some officials are coming to visit him there. He doesn't knew it was us though." Jimin sighed.

"Okay then, bye Yeonnie. I'll see you later." he walked to her and gave her a small hug before heading to the door with Hobi.

"Bye babe. Take care guys." she said waving her hand at both Jimin and Hobi. Hobi waved back as well smiling sweetly at her. They both headed towards their car and Jimin insisted on driving to which Hobi has no choice but to agree.

___

"Do you think he'll talk to us?" Hobi asked after a while of silence. They were in the car, driving to the coffee shop they were said to go to. Jimin thought for a second before answering him.

"He may or may not. He might get angry at us, yell at us and kick us out, who knows?" Jimin shrugged, as if it's nothing to get kicked out and get yelled at. Hobi frowned at him, raising a brow after looking at Jimin.

"You seem so cool about getting kicked and You don't seem very stressed either. You weren't like this when you visited us yesterday." he questioned and Jimin just smiled.

It took a lot of persuasion from both Nayeon and mostly Hobi, for Jimin to return. But Jimin wasn't nervous to meet his friends, he was nervous to meet Yoongi. Of course, Hobi knew that, but he decided to play a little.