ASTERS

After being in the studio all day, Yoongi's work hours were over, and he has no more work to do. So, he decided to head home. He dropped Yeon Woo off at his apartment just like every day and the younger wished him luck on his date. 

He came home to Namjoon and Jin fighting because apparently Namjoon broke his Chinese dinner set that Jin bought a week ago. Nothing unusual, Yoongi thought, ignoring the chaotic couple and went into his room to get ready for the evening.

He took a quick bath and came out. He was whistling a tune as he dried his hair with a towel when his eyes landed on a small blue box. A smile crept to his lips, and he picked it up from the desk, opening and caressing the metal in it. 

He loved how beautiful it looked and wondered how much more beautiful it would be on Jimin. He closed the box and packed it in a paper bag, getting dressed later.

He wore a simple black t-shirt with an oversized, long-sleeved black and red plaid cheque shirt, topping it. A black and white tartan scarf around his neck and a black beanie that covered his fluffy black hair. He checked his outfit one last time in the mirror. With a satisfied smile on his face, he took the paper bag and his car keys.

"Care to share where the kitty is headed to?" Jin enquired as soon as Yoongi left his room with a bag in his hands, holding his car keys in the other which had a Kumamon key chain hanging to it. It was a small gift Jimin gave him yesterday when they went out for lunch.

"Going out with Jimin. I'll have dinner outside, don't wait for me." He answered, walking out of the front door. He didn't wait for a response as he was already in a rush to be there on time. or in a rush to see Jimin.

"Have you noticed that Yoongi isn't going to those clubs anymore?" Namjoon came from behind, hugging his boyfriend's waist, giving a gentle squeeze as he placed his chin on his shoulder.

"Yeah, he is not even hooking up with that girl anymore. I'm so happy that Jimin came back, and Yoongi has got his senses back." Jin rested his head back on to Namjoon's shoulder looking at the closed door. 

"Me too" Namjoon murmured, kissing his cheek as Jin closed his eyes, feeling content and relaxed in his boyfriend's arms.

___

Yoongi was driving to Jimin's hotel, to pick him up. They were going to a mountain top for star gazing, especially because Jimin asked Yoongi to take him there so sweetly. Not that Yoongi will deny the request or anything, but the way Jimin asked him, just gave a thought of something awesome going to happen today.

While on the way to the hotel that Jimin was staying for the past week, Yoongi spotted some beautiful flowers outside a flower shop. He stopped in front of it to buy a bouquet. He thought it would go perfect with his gift. 

A girl with bright smile and blonde hair walked to him when he entered the shop. She wore a black apron with "Pink Florals" embroidered in pink letters on it and a name tag with 'Rose'. pinned on top. He greeted her as well, as she bowed and welcomed him.

"Hello, welcome to Pink Florals. Are you here to buy or to book us for an event?" she asked, with a gentle smile as she pushed a strand of her silky blonde hair behind her ear.

"I am here to buy a bouquet." 

"Oh, that's great! What would you like? We have all kinds of flowers from the seasons. Tulips, Lilies, Amaryllis, Anemone, Chamomile, Camellia, Orchid, Peonies, Lilac, Hydrangea, Gerbera, daisies." she pointed to the flowers, showing him one by one.

 "Can I just... um... look around first? I don't have a certain one in mind." he mumbled timidly.

"Oh sure, that's alright. Please, feel free to check out. I'll be here if you need any help." she smiled. He nodded, walking in to see the bright and beautiful flowers.

After roaming in the shop for few minutes, some flowers caught his attention and he decided to get those made as bouquet. He called the florist and asked her to make a bouquet with the flowers he chose.

"These are Asters, and we actually have few bouquets of these paired with other different flowers here. If you'd want, you can select one of these." she showed him the bouquets that were already made.

His eyes traveled the few bouquets of Asters in blue, purple, white and pink colors. A small smile appeared on his lips when his eyes landed on a certain one filled with pink asters and surrounded with accent white bridal wreaths and greenery. It reminded him of Jimin, his blushing cheeks and his bright smile.

"This one" he pointed at it.

"Wonderful! That's a great choice. Asters represent faith, love and patience. These flowers are great for any kind of occasion, and I hope the one you are giving these to, will love these little stars." She picked them up and packed it for him. 

"Thank you" he smiled, paid and left.

___

Jimin ran down as soon as he got the text from Yoongi. He saw the male standing beside his car, leaning onto it. He smiled upon seeing him and Jimin did even wider, his eye smile melting Yoongi's heart.

"You are a little early." Jimin put the mats and other stuff they are taking in the car trunk and turned to Yoongi who was beside him, helping. Yoongi grinned, walking to the passenger side of his car. 

"Couldn't be late to spend some quality time. Your highness." Yoongi bowed as he opened the door for Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes, biting back a giggle as he walked there and got in. 

Yoongi chuckled closing the door and got in the driver's seat, quickly. He reached to the back seat and grabbed the bouquet he bought for Jimin and handed it to him. 

"For you" Jimin was surprised but he squealed, taking the flowers. He looked at the delicate flowers, gently bringing them to his nose and inhaling the floral scent. 

"Thank you. These are beautiful."  He smiled as he looked back at Yoongi. A genuinely happy smile was spread on his face for Yoongi being so lovely to him.

"Anything for you, your highness." 

"You are so extra." Jimin chuckled, hitting his arm. Yoongi just winked at him.

"Are you ready to spend the quality time, your highness?" Yoongi asked turning on the key.

"God, stop with that highness and drive already." Jimin laughed, unable to contain it in anymore. Yoongi was being ridiculously cheesy these days, but Jimin wouldn't mind. Yoongi is just too adorable.

Yoongi started driving, turning to the road with a content smile. He wants this evening to be long and memorable and Jimin prayed for the same.

°•°•°•°•°

Hello lovelies 😍
Thank you for reading the chapter, hope you liked it. It's kinda boring but I promise for more interesting parts in next chapters.  💜

Love you all 💕