"Oh really?" Isa pursed her lips. "Knew I was coming then did you?"

The girl laughed with the boys before the other boys went through their own situations.

"Yeah, Isabella mate," Tom grinned in the beach hut. "She's stunning, and got this like confident air about her. I'm liking it, I'm liking it."

"Isa is 100% my type on paper," Ron shook his head in the beach hut. "It's gonna be interesting."

"What was your ex like?" Spencer quizzed the girl.

"I mean, tall, dark hair, light eyes," Isabella laughed. "Played football."

"Oh hello Tom," Shaq laughed as the boys giggled along. After another few minutes, the producers finally let the girls down from the terrace. Isa gave the boys a quick wave before heading to meet them on the boards.

"Hi girls," she smiled sweetly, passing around hugs before they all headed to sit around the firepits. "How you all doing? You all look stunning by the way."

The girls took a moments to cheers before they got down to the burning questions.

"So I live in Manchester, I'm a stylist," Isabella responded to Tanyel's request for the girl's life debrief. "That's about the most fun part, I've got a dog."

The girls all cooed before Jessie dove back in. "So any boys you've got your eyes on?"

"I think from first glance they all seem lovely," she said. "I am the type of girl where the hottest man alive could be in front of me but if he can't chat, nothing gets past that. So I think I just need to chat with them all honestly."

As the first night went on, Isabella chatted with a few of the boys and girls, but nothing stood out to her just yet. As the night wound down, she found her way into the dressing room with the other girls. She had some little chats, but could tell that some of them were still treading lightly with her. She tried to shrug it off, before she said her good nights and headed to the first floor to her bed.

*

"Good morning lovelies," Isabella smiled as she walked in the main bedroom the next morning, sitting on Will and Jessie's dressers as the islanders chatted. 

"How you feeling about today then Isa?" Tom asked the brunette. 

"Yeah, feeling good," she nodded. "First night's always the scary one isn't it? Just want to get chatting with everyone today!"

After a quick chat and a coffee, Isabella got ready for the day and was almost immediately pulled for a chat with Spencer. The two spent some time chatting about their dating history and habits.

"Are you adventurous?" Spencer peered at her.

"Like in what way?" Isa laughed. 

"Like, some people don't like the beach," he laughed.

"Ah no, I'm a water baby so I'll be at the beach in the water, swimming, all of it," she grinned. "But I have a thing with heights."

"So like scuba diving then?" Spencer asked.

"I would love to," she nodded. "I get scared of sharks but I would love to scuba diving."

The two chatted for a bit longer before Isabella made her way to the kitchen for a snack and a water fill. She laughed to herself as she saw Tom, Aaron and Spence then trying to watch her slyly from the couch by the kitchen.

"You alright boys?" she asked cheekily as she caught Tom's eyes, the boy laughing but not looking away. 

"How you feeling about today then?" Tom asked her as she came to stand in front of them.

"Excited, for sure," she grinned, holding eye contact with Tom before turning to Aaron as he asked her if she wanted to go for a chat. "I did come to pull Tom from you boys actually," Spencer oohed as Aaron shook his head, watching as the brunette walked away with Tom trailing her like a puppy.

"How are you?" he asked as they sat down on the lounge chairs facing each other.

"I'm good, thought we would've chatted more but you seem to be a hot commodity in here," Isabella laughed as Tom sighed.

"Some of the boys are trying to hype it up, like 'you've got a few girls that like ya' and that, but I've come here to find someone, not just have fun," Tom tried to explain.

"Yeah, it's just not exciting when that's not what you're looking for," she sympathized. "It's not about the number of girls it's about the right one coming along."

"Exactly," he nodded. "But what about you, where is your head at?"

"I haven't spoken to everyone yet, but like first glances, you are the one I'm most attracted to," Isabella blushed as his smile turned bright. "But like, the fact you've got a few girls on the go, no matter what you say, does make me a bit nervous. Because I am like you, I don't want to be giving a bunch of guys attention, I want one guy and I want to have that connection and just focus on building it, you know?"

"I do hear you," he nodded, sitting up. "And like, I can't lie, from the moment you walked in you caught my eye more than anyone else. And like your banter I think is similar to mine too."

"Yeah, I do like that your cheeky," she smirked. "I joke with my friends that my perfect guy has to be able to like be obsessed with me but also bully me a bit."

"I can do that, and then kiss it better," Tom shrugged with a smirk as the girl laughed. "Am I up there for you then you think?"

"We'll have to see," she copied his shrug. "Might need to graft me a little harder babe."

"Oh, that's how it's gonna be?" Tom asked, laughing in disbelief as she got up and walked off.

"Yeah, Isabella has ticked a lot of boxes for me," Tom shook his head. "I think she would keep me on my toes for sure."