* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

Scott and Stiles were walking through the halls, on their way to their history class when they met up with Nova. It was clear to them by her tired appearance that she hadn't gotten much sleep like they had.

"You look like you haven't gotten any sleep." Scott commented as they stopped where she stood waiting on them,  "We purposely made you stay at your house to sleep."

Stiles nodded, "We even took you all the way in to make sure you did." It was true. They had brought the girl all the way to her room and even went as far as to remove her shoes, wipe off the light mascara and lipgloss she had on, and tucked her warm blankets.

"I did sleep." She told them but they didn't buy it, "Ok maybe it was for only an hour but I still slept."

Scott sighed, "Noves..."

"What were you even doing up?" The Stilinski boy questioned.

"Looking for ways to fix Derek. I even spoke to my grandma this morning for help."

"Well, did you come up with anything?" The human boy questioned.

She shook her head, "No. And even if I did, Nona told me it could be dangerous seeing as we don't really know everything about what happened."

Scott put a reassuring hand on his friend's shoulder, "Well we'll go back to Deaton after school." He smiled lightly, "We'll get Derek back."

"I know." She nodded.

Just as the bell rang, the three entered their classroom, finding their seats by each other like always. Mr. Yukimora didn't waste any time in starting his lesson of the day.

He was writing on his chalkboard, "It might surprise you to know that some of history's greatest leaders have had to endure some pretty great failures. One you'll recognize from last night's reading failed in business, had a nervous breakdown, was defeated for both houses of Congress, and lost as Vice-President before he was finally elected as one of the greatest presidents that this country has ever seen. Who was he?" He looked at the sea of students in front of him.

A couple of people raised their hands but hi eyes set on the werecoyote, "Malia?" The girl stopped what she was doing.

Then all of a sudden Scotts phone rang, "Scott, phone off." Mr. Yukimora told the class. "Malia...one of our greatest presidents? Gettysburg Address?" He turned his attention back to the girl

Nova turned her head to the girl trying to mouth the answer but was stopped by the teacher, "Sorry." She apologized.

"Malia?" He looked at the girl who was flipping through the book pages, "Does anyone else know?" Most if not all of the class raised their hands causing the werecoyote to shrink embarrassed.

Another phone rang, "I said, phones off!" He exclaimed loudly.

Kira put her hand down, "...Dad, that was yours."

"Oh. Um..." He mumbled, turning to reach it from his jacket,  "Scott, call Lydia." He read out loud.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

After leaving class, the three raced to the animal clinic. When they walked in they saw the place in a bit of a mess and Lydia helped put a bandage around Deatons wrists. Nova had asked what happened, and after getting the explanation from the two she knew him being gone was not going to end well.

"I don't think he's just younger in body..." Deaton noted, "I think he's younger in his mind, too."

Lydia finished wrapping up Deaton, He didn't recognize either of us. And he looked like he was scared out of his mind." She took a step towards the three.