𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

Insatiable [ 3

Insatiable [ 3.23 ]

By the following morning Allison and Nova had not gotten any closer to finding Lydia, despite spending the whole night trying to do so. Nova had left the morning to talk to go find Scott and Stiles, seeing if they had any ideas on what was going on. While Allison along with Isaac went their own way to Lydia's car to see if they could get any idea as to where she was.

When she arrived at the McCall house, she was greeted by Scott as he allowed her to enter his home. "You skipped school too?" He questioned.

She nodded, "Yeah." Releasing a sigh she followed Scott to the dining room, "Plus, I wanted to come and check on both of you. It's been quite the night."

The alpha agreed, "We're doing...okay?" He responded, though it came out as more of a question. "I don't really know."

"I don't think any of us will feel okay, for a long time." She told him, "So...we got our Stiles back?"

"Most of him." Scott responded, "He won't be our Stiles till he lets out an inappropriate joke and the wrong time." He joked, making Nova smile a bit.

Just as Nova went on to say something she was cut off at the sounds of screams and thrashing around, coming from the living room. The two quickly turned and hurried to Stiles' side where he had been freaking out,  "Hey!" Scott grabbed him, holding him still, "You okay?"

Stiles glanced at Nova quickly before looking back at Scott, "What happened? How long was I out?" He questioned frantically.

"Just a couple hours." Scott assured him, "You should sit down."

"Where's my dad?"

"He's at Eichen House, questioning everyone, looking for Meredith... I promised him I wouldn't let you out of my sight." Scott told him.

Stiles nodded, "Okay, what about the others?" he asked.

"Allison, Isaac, the twins... They're all looking for Lydia." Nova told him.

Stiles was still shaking, his breathing was uneasy, "It's starting to feel like we're waiting for a ransom call..."

"We'll find her." Scott told him. Stiles shivered as he went to reach for a jacket,  "You all right?"

Stiles nodded, "Yeah. I don't know why, I just can't seem to get warm..." He answered as he finished wrapping the jacket around him.

"Maybe you should sit down, take it easy." Scott reached touching his hand, black veins traveling up his hands, "...You're in pain." he realized.

Stilrs shook his head, "It's not that bad– just more like a dull ache."

"Where?" Nova questioned with concern.

Stiles took a seat on the coach, Scott followed taking a seat in front of him, "Dude, you're freezing. Tell me the truth– how much does it really hurt?" Stiles didn't answer as Scotts phone rang.