𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Alpha Pact [ 3

Alpha Pact [ 3.11 ]

With Scott and Nova gone with Deucalian, Stiles was left in a panic. He had watched his two best friends disappear with the man who caused just as much destruction. Not having any other options, he raced back down to Derek who was still passed out in the elevator. After many tries to wake him up by calling his name it didn't work.

He had resulted in punching his face, "Derek?" Stiles grunted, "Derek, come on!" Just as he was going for another punch, Derek awoke, catching the boy's fist.

"Where is she?"  He seethed through his teeth.

Stiles was breathless as he spoke, "Jennifer? Gone... with Scott's mom."

"She took her?"

Stiles nodded, "Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here–" He spoke quickly.

"Whoa!" Derek exclaimed as he sat up, "What about Cora?"

Stiles gave a brief explanation in regards to his sister before Derek questioned one more person, "Where's Nova?" He asked in a panicked and worried tone. Ever since the hell of a night had started his worries about the girl only increased and he wished he had the chance to speak with her.

Stiles went silent. There was a reason why he only mentioned Scott earlier, he had planned on lying to Derek about her whereabouts. But now with the look on Derek's face, he told him the truth, "She left with Scott." He said, "She's with Deucalian too."

The alpha boyfriend felt his heart sink, a deep frown evident on his face. And as much as wanted to question why, he wasn't able to because he knew there wouldn't be any answers.

He pushed down the anger, worry, and hurt and raced outside to his car so he could get to sister's aid. As he got into his car, many things raced through his mind but it was all consumed by worry and some fear.

Derek stopped his car, racing outside, "Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison questioned as the alphas just brushed past them to his sister.

He ignored the question, "Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us." He grabbed Cora from the other car, "We have to go right now."

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Argent questioned.

Derek put his younger sister into his own car, "Jennifer took Melissa." He answered before racing in front of the car to his own seat.

Allison was still questioning, "What about Scott?"

Suddenly Isaac noticed another missing presence that hadn't been mentioned, "Hey...and where's Nova?"

Derek sighed as the two Argents took notice as well, concerned rising up inside of them, "Derek, where are they?" Allison questioned once more.

The alpha werewolf turned back with a stoic look on his face, "They're gone. They're with Deucalian." He answered before getting back into his car, not giving anyone time to ask questions.