𝐗𝐗𝐈

Raving [ 2

Raving [ 2.8 ]

With Nova and Derek now officially dating they were pretty inseparable, though it wasn't like they were the insufferable or clingy. The two simply just enjoyed each other's presence. But even if there was something happy going on with them it didn't take away from the supernatural issues that they had going on. There was still a kanima out there killing people.

The two along with Issac arrived at the Vet clinic where they would be talking to Deaton to hopefully find a way to take down the Kanima. Nova did offer her own magical abilities but Derek didn't want to put her at risk which she thought was sweet but she wished she could do more.

"What are they doing here?" Scott asked opening the door as he looked behind Derek seeing Issac and Nova

Nova scoffed as Derek walked right past him with the other two following, "I need him." He said, "And I want her here."

Scott narrowed his eyes at the blonde, "I don't trust him." He completely ignored Nova's presence.

Issac scoffed, "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you, either.? He spoke in their person.

Derek rolled his eyes, "You know what? And Derek doesn't really care." He was irritated by the comments.

"Nova wishes she was never here." She mumbled to herself, earning looks from all three werewolves. She shrugged in response before going to stand by Derek.

"Where's the vet? Is he gonna help us, or not?." Derek questioned looking towards Scott.

"That depends..." Deaton appeared at the door frame catching them off guard. "Your friend, Jackson... Are we planning to kill him, or save him?"

"Kill him." Derek answered and Scptt simutmalesy answered, "Save him."

Nova nudged Derek in his side with her elbow, "Save him." She corrected him. Derek gave a blank look like he was disappointed by the answer. He let out a small huff and they followed Deaton into the next room. He stood on one side of the table and the other four were scattered around on the opposite sides.

As Deaton turned back only for Issac to try and reach out for one of the small vial containers filled with unknown substances, "Watch what you touch." Derek captured Issacs wrist before he could actually grab something.

"So, what are you, some kind of witch?" Issac leaned forward, narrowing his eyes up at the vet.

Deaton gave him a pointed look, "No. I'm a veterinarian." He put in simple words.

"That sounded like an insult." Nova said referring to Issacs early statement, "Should I be offended?" SHe questioned him only earning a shrug in response.

"Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin." Deaton looked at the group in front of him.