𝐗𝐈

Formality [ 1

Formality [ 1.11 ]

"So when are we getting your dress for the dance?" Alice questioned her daughter as she spotted her on the living room couch reading a book.

Nova didn't even bother looking up from her book, "I'm not going." She muttered.

"You're going." Her mom was insistent.

Nova didn't argue with her mom, she was unbeatable so instead she let her dad do it for her. She had her dad wrapped around her finger so it always worked. "Dad!" She called out for her father who was already making his way to them,

"You're going Noves." He says making Nova sit up quickly with a pout on her face, "It's one dance and you can go with Stiles and Scott."

"Bleh." The young brunette made a face of disgust, "No thanks."

Alive narrowed her eyes to her daughter, "After school, you and I are going shopping." She said walking away before anyone else can have the last word.

"She always wins." Nova mumbled, allowing for her father to hear and let out a chuckle.

​​* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

As Nova made her way down the halls she came to a stop when she saw Stiles and Scott creeping around a corner.

"Why does Scott look like he's about to burst?" She questioned noticing the distress on his face.

Stiles turned his head for a second to respond, "He's losing his mind trying to protect everyone." He put it simply.

"How sweet." Nova awed at his heroic quality.

Stiles shrugged in response, "Not really it's mainly focused on Allison." He rolled his eyes lightly.

"That makes more sense." She mumbled.

"Hey, don't worry, I'll still be there." Stiles patted Scott on the back as they all watched Allison and Jackson walk off.

"I'm still going." Scott turned back to his friends.

The other two shared a look, "Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?"

"Not yet."

"Do you have a suit?" Nova asked.

"Not yet." Scott responded.

"Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?" Stiles continued questioning, Scott responded again with a 'no'. " So, you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to, without a date, a suit, or a way in, with Werewolves and Werewolf Hunters all out to kick your little Werewolf ass?" Stiles asked his best friend.

"Yeah. You gonna help me?" Scott smirked.

"Hell, yeah."

"Why can't I be banned from the dance?" Nova groaned as she leaned against the wall.