Wait- You're Leaving?

Start from the beginning

"You- You don't want me? That- that changes everything." I felt my tears fall.

"Just don't do anything reckless for Charlie's sake, and I promise you I won't ever interfere in your life again... Goodbye." he suddenly was gone when I looked up, I sobbed and turned around, everything looked the same.

"Edward?" I whispered realizing I was lost- he lead me out here and now I realize everything looked the fucking same. I started walking as I cried, he left me? Just like that? I felt like I was nothing- unwanted- worthless... I walked until it was dark and my feet hurt, I stopped and decided to sit down, and cried more. The only guy to ever want me- didn't want me- didn't want anything to do with me- I laid on the ground with nowhere to sit and ended up falling asleep because I was so tired. When I started waking up, I saw someone familiar. "Sam?" I whispered and he looked down at me, I felt myself being passed off and that's when I realized he was gone...

October.

November.

December.

January.

Without him, I was lost... They were gone... But the absence filled my space so much that everywhere I looked I saw something that reminded me of him.

I had been writing journals address to myself while I was going through this, My music brought me nothing but pain. It felt like a hole was carved into my chest, and the music carved it deeper.

The only thing I listen to is the music we shared. I slept without a sound most nights because in my sleep I was with him. Though I woke up with tears on my cheeks.

I still sat with my friends but I didn't wanna talk much, they hugged me a lot but I ignored it. Acting as if it helped, I sat by my window most nights, watching and waiting, praying for his return...

I decided to go out to the bookstore, after what seemed to be forever... hopefully, it helped. Dad was hopeful too, he smiled when I told him, I brought Bella with me, she spoke to me about a bunch of things, as I picked out books, one of which was about motorcycles.

I hummed and that's when she looked over my shoulder. "Y'know Jake has been dying to see you, and Ben is selling motorcycles... Why don't you buy them and go spend some time fixing them with Him?" she asked and I felt that rational part of my brain kicks in. (my girl will not be having hallucinations out here)

Don't do it.

It sounded like him, so I ignored it. "I should do that," I said turning to her and she chuckled.

I went to Ben and bought them, he was shocked and helped me get them in the truck expressing his surprise, I drove them to the Rez and there I jumped out of my truck seeing Jake looking out of the garage curiously.

"Y/N! Where the hell have you been Loca!?" He ran out at me and I laughed as he picked me up into a hug, I laughed hugging him and he spun with me. I showed him the motorcycles telling him I needed something new in my life and he was down for it!