(24)

Changkyun looking a hot mess and well Shownu couldn't hold off his desires any longer. He picked up changkyun walking towards the black leather couch on the other side of the room. Roughly kissing each other shownu needed to touch changkyun, he will never get enough of the smaller. "Are you sure Kitty?" Shownu deep voice and those lustful brown eyes made the smaller heat up even more "y-yes please" shownu wasted no time. Changkyun hands trailed over the older tanned back, his hands landing right on the older huge memeber. Kyun bit his lip "It's really b-big, will it fit?" Kyun whimpered, Shownu smirked.

The older kissing his neck trailing down to his chest licking and biting changkyu chest leaving marks again. With both hands Shownu grabbed his plump ass, letting go and reaching for lube pouring it on his fingers "I need to make sure your stretched out enough my little kitty" placing a kiss on the younger cheek to which the other only nodded in agreement. "You feel so good baby, better than I imagined" said shownu three fingers deep, "I-In me now" demanded the younger and well who was shownu to say no to that.

He lined himself and slowly entered the smaller,
"I-It's...soo big" changkyun shut his eyes while shownu left kisses all over his face. "Fuck kitty, a little more you can handle it" said shownu in a shaky voice, changkyun digging his nails in to those muscular arms. The older waited until the smaller felt ready "you c-can move" the pain slowly turned in pleasure as shownu moved slowly then next thing changkyun knew the older keep pounding deep into his whole, the shorter felt so good and his moans kept getting louder and louder, music to mob leader ears. "You fell fucking amazing shortcake" changkyun wrapped his legs around the older and started moving his hips upwards, a growl came out of the older.

"C-Close" kyun said with tears streaming down his face, he couldn't even form a sentence not when shownu giant dick is causing so much pleasure. "Me to kitty" and with that kyun came for the second time the imagine of his kitty in tears while cumming, the moans  he let out, was all way to much for the leader as he came inside the smaller. Shownu didn't move as they both catch their breathing the older finally pulled out heading to his desk and pulled out a cloth to clean the smaller.

*****

After thirty minutes of laying on couch they both headed back to their room of course kyun felt to tired to walk, so shownu carried him all the way into the bathroom. "Let's shower then we can sleep" the older placed him down on the counter while he filled the tub with water they both entered sharing playful kiss "ya know this means that you're all mine now, ya ain't getting rid of me so fast" shownu said as he placed kiss on his shoulders. Changkyun giggled  "I don't plan on it" he turned around to kiss the older when he felt shownu completely hard again. "I want you inside me again" kyun said it so softly with such an innocent face.

Shownu leaned back placing his hands on the back of changkyun head enjoying the wetness "c'mon you can do it baby" said shownu seeing changkyun mount him, the smaller took a deep breath. It felt so hard for the mob boss to keep his hands to himself, he had to caress the other soft skin "you took it all in, such a good boy" one hand on that small waist while the other gently tightened the grip around kyun neck. Now the rest room was filled with moans and water spilling out of the tub but they didn't care not when it felt way to good to stop.

 Now the rest room was filled with moans and water spilling out of the tub but they didn't care not when it felt way to good to stop

(Pictures are found on Pinterest)