The babies are coming part 1

Four in the morning and changkyun woke up to noises in the hallway he stood up putting on his small black briefs and whatever t-shirt shownu had laying around. He stepped out to a panicking Wonho, Giselle sitting on the floor and hyungwon telling her to take deep breaths. "What's going on?" He asked just then minhyuk and Yeosang came out of the next room he mentally slapped himself for forgetting about his friends. "We'll look who finally decided to show his face" minhyuk squinted his eyes, oh he definitely knew.

"She's in labor, I need to get her to a hospital" said hyungwon as Giselle screamed bloody murder. "We can't leave what if they follow us and do something at the hospital" said Wonho looking scared for his life "our nurse that we usually call isn't answering" said a deep voice from behind changkyun "I don't care Giselle needs to deliver the babies safely" said hyungwon with an annoyed look. "It's your call" shownu stared at wonho.

The two best friends shared a look then minhyuk broke then tension as he spoke up "let's get her on a bed Yeo and Shownu hyung go grab towels lots of them, Wonho hyung can you carry her to the bed" said Minhyuk "I'll get a some a bowel of warm water" Said Changkyun who was ready to walk in the room with the others until he felt a hand on his waist stopping him. "Put these on" shownu handed him the smaller sweatpants, kyun blushed realizing he wasn't wearing any pants but everyone was loosing their heads to notice. "Thank you, now come on the babies are almost here" he tippy toe and left a kiss on the older plump lips rushing into the room.

Shownu smiled, he should be falling in love this quickly but he couldn't help it. Giselle had been trying to do her breathing techniques but the contractions felt so painful "So how do you know all this?" Hyungwon asked Minhyuk as they both set up a running bath "kyunnie mom and my mom use to be midwife's, a lot of babies were born at our house so we saw this a lot NOT the birthing part. We learned a few techniques, although kyunnie did helped my sister deliver her baby" he smiled remember that chaotic day. "No way! I need to hear that story" hyungwon giggled.

"Kyunnie should we put her in now?" Asked minhyuk while changkyun dabbed the sweat off Giselle. "Um it depends on how far she's dilated" he mumbled, shownu knocked on the door peeping his head in. "Seonghwa our nurse is on his way" he mention the two friends let out a breath of relief thankful they weren't going to have to deliver a baby or so they thought. "Oh no! I think I just peed" yelled the women "oh no sweetie, your water broke" then five minutes of chaos Giselle suddenly felt the need to push "oh no!" They both said in unison.

"I'm sorry you have to deliver like this" hyungwon had tears in his eyes this wasn't their birth plan changkyun rushed to hugged him "it will be okay, things change, now the plan is to make sure those babies are out" yeosang brought in some gloves for the two friends. "Okay ready Push!" A loud cry was heard "it's a boy" the friends said in unison, after delivering the first baby, seonghwa walked in surprised but no time to ask question he had to get ready to deliver the second baby.