(3)

"Kyun, be safe call me when you arrive and before you leave" minhyuk patted his head. "Yes mother!" changkyun giggled waiting for the train to arrive, he's way to exited to see his boyfriend. "Where is your sweater kid" minhyuk shook his head "I forgot it but it's okay I'll be fine" the weather had a nice breeze not to chilly for the boy who had some black low rise cargo pants and white cropped long sleeve paired with some vans and his wrist littered with his favorite beaded bracelets.

***

Two hours later

"Yes I just got here, I'm about to knock he's going to be so surprised! I'll call you later, bye Minnie" he hung up and walked up the stairs of the apartment complex standing in front of his boyfriend door, he couldn't shake this weird feeling of nervousness maybe he should of called before coming, Oh well there's nothing he could do about now he's literally at his front door.

He knocked several times and no answer he let out a sigh then picked up the mat for the spare key. He walked in everything was dark expect for he's boyfriend bedroom he slowly walked pushing the door open. "Oh taeil, you're such a tease" their was taeil with some girl over his laps her shirt slipping off shoulders reveling a lace bra. "Taeil?" Changkyun stood there in shock he wanted to move but he felt frozen to the ground.

"Oh shit! Kyun" taeil quickly pushed the girl off and stood up "I-It's not what it looks like, kyun why didn't you call before coming?" having the nerve to ask changkyun. "I did you didn't answer I wanted to surprise you" his eyes started to water "is that him, your boyfriend the one you say doesn't put out?" the random girl giggled standing besides taeil "shut it" taeil pushed passed her. All changkyun could do was run out the apartment he could hear his boyfriend call out to him.

He ran so fast he finally stop to take break
"don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry!" he kept repeating those words to himself looking up while stretching his eyes out with his finger so tears wouldn't stream down "oww, idiot! He's not worth it" he told himself but still couldn't shake the heartbreaking feeling. He walked seeing a car speeding towards him at first he shook it off but then noticed the car swerving and wasn't stopping.

The car look like it was coming towards him he quickly jump out the way into the bushes his book bag busted open letting all his school papers scattered over the grass "ouch!" It was all to much he couldn't hold the tears so he cried, he let it all out hugging his scrapped up knees. He hated feeling so weak "ugh stupid men!" He yelled out then looked around seeing his papers all over the floor

"my papers! I was suppose to work on homework on my way back" he said to himself he stood up picking up all his scattered papers."Oh what's this?" He slowly pick up a bloody boot "ahhhhhhhh!" He yelled out falling on the floor heavily breathing. "It's nothing it's nothing just my imagination I need to get out here I can still make it for the last train" he wiped his eyes walking again on the side of the road to the train station.