The Golden Banquet and the Awakening of Fusō

Start from the beginning

"...HAAAAAAAAARGH!!"

It was filled with rage at having his friend taken away from him, and it had a power unmatched by anything he had ever done before. And as his anger guided him, Koba unleashed his enormous power against the attacking demi-humans.

"...Shirogane no Kamaitachi!!"

A gale like a typhoon, with a slash like a greatsword, swept toward the enemy. The demi-humans weren't prepared for a sudden attack from behind and fell prey to the Kamaitachi.

"W-what the!?"

"AAAAAAAAAH!!"

"KYAAAA!"

The surprise attack by Kamaitachi swept away all the demi-humans that had attacked the Imperial Navy. A furious cloud of dust rose over the main gate. Then, out of it appeared a winged woman who had escaped alone from Koba's attack.

"...What on Earth is going on!?"

The woman jumped out of the cloud of dust, and from the sky above, she demanded what the scene was like. Immediately after that, a golden tendril wrapped around her leg.

"...Huh? ...EEEEEK!"

The golden tendril mercilessly snatched the woman back to the ground and slammed her down. More tendrils that sprouted from the ground restrained the choking woman before she can even resist.

"...Dorado Juicio de Dio."

Hagane, who had gotten out of the car before he knew it, approached the woman. Yadoya hurriedly followed her.

"...I told you it was dangerous, Hinatsu-san!"

"Sorry, but... I don't want to have any more regrets," Hagane apologized.

She had risked so much to make sure not a single enemy escaped. Later, Koba joined them after a delay.

"What the heck happened?" One of the officers who had set up a barricade blurted.

The attackers' screams rose with the sound of a tremendous gust of wind, and the attack that had been so severely unleashed suddenly stopped. When the dust cloud cleared, three boys and a girl were seen, illuminated by the moonlight. Around them lay the injured attackers.

"...Who are they!?"

"!"

The soldiers were wary of the boys and a girl who have subdued the attackers with a single hit. Yadoya stood in front of them, grabbing the student notebook in his pocket with his right hand and raising both hands to reveal his identity.

"We are students of Yokohama Hisui Gakuen Academy! We have come to rescue our friend!"

".........?"

Yadoya then explained who they are, how they came here, and that the girl kidnapped by the Demi-Human Liberation Front was their friend. The soldiers scanned the student ID cards they carried and confirmed that they were who they said they were.

"Much appreciated. It's not safe here, so... you should go home now."

"...Yes, but first... there's something I need to ask them."

".........?"

The one who uttered that was Hagane, who was standing behind Yadoya. She approached the winged woman she had captured with her power. The woman's wings were integrated with her arms, an eagle beastwoman with no special abilities.

Hagane crouched down in front of the woman and asked calmly. "Is that man named Yumenaga who was mentioned on the news here?"

"........."