Scarlett Jimothy.

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong? What can I do?" I ask, stepping over a pile of clothes.

"I have nothing. I mean nothing to wear. I can't walk out in public like this. I can't be half naked at my own fashion show, and then there's that. That it's my fashion show, and that I made it happen, but you did too, and now I'm hot and sweating but I'm naked so I shouldn't be sweating, and I can't fuck this up, because you spent so much money on-"

I kiss her. I kiss her because she broke a rule. No talking about how much money I spend. But I also kiss her because it's my favorite thing to do. And because she looks so good. Even in a pair of tights and a bra, my Scarlett looks so perfect. She looks elegant. High fashion. Loud, and bright always. Her lips feel like heaven.

"Stop! No distracting me from my mess." She pulls away but I keep my arm around the small of her back, holding her to me.

"Baby. You are the mess, and that's okay. You're panicking for no reason, well you have a reason, but there's answers to all of it. You've got this, today is going to be perfect. What was it that Sierra said? Skinny Dipping?" I ask her, and she groans.

"She said the same thing. I know I need to shake it off, and let it go, I know but I can't find anything to wear and-"

"The black one. You made it, the one with the feathers on the cuffs." I tell her, and she shuts her mouth, her lips pressing together.

"You don't think that's too simple?" She asks, and I shake my head.

"You're wearing a pound of rainbow sequins on your legs. The black dress is professional, and sexy, and still adds a flair to you. It's perfect." I tell her. She scampers off into the closet, and i hear hangers clink and clang together. She reemerges wearing the black dress, reaching around so she can zip it up. I approach, reaching the zipper for her, tenderly closing the fabric over skin, seeing the material hug her perfect figure.

 I approach, reaching the zipper for her, tenderly closing the fabric over skin, seeing the material hug her perfect figure

"Which ones." She runs into the closet again, pulling out two pairs of sequined boots that both don't match the tights, but fit the look all at once. One pair is green with gold stars, and one is pink with blue cheetah print. I look between the two, and I sigh. I truly don't have an answer for her.

"Both." I suggest, and she looks at me like I'm crazy. Then she thins her green eyes at me, then she smirks, and throws herself on the ground.

"Dear god, be careful Scar I don't need you harming yourself before we even leave." I move down with her, and she starts to put the boots on her feet.

"My mental state has already harmed me enough, but thank you for your concern." She speaks to herself as she works the zipper on each shoe. She stands up, and fluffs out her freshly dyed red hair. She turns, looking at herself in the floor length mirror.

"I feel like..." She hesitates. I don't know how she feels but she looks like a million dollars. She looks fucking phenomenal.

"You look..." I fall speechless again, my arm coming around her side. I pull her into me, my fingertips touching her waist. I bring my lips to her temple, kissing her there as I stare at her in the floor length mirror.