She slept over whole day and night only waking up for food or going to toilet.

          In the morning she woke up and went to toilet. After dressing up she went to cafeteria on breakfast.

-"Good morning love. How you feeling?" - Quaritch asked.

-"I'm good. Just hungry." - she replied and went to get something.

          They sat down next to each other. After breakfast she went with him to his office.

-"I heard from Lyle that you were thinking about your parents lately." - he started.

-"Well, I don't know anything about them."

-"You know that your mother left notebook, right?" - she nodded.

-"I think that you're big enough and understand more... so if you want I can give it to you."

         She looked at him. She got really exited about it.

-"Of course I want."

           He gave her middle size red notebook. Plain cover were kinda old and scratched. On first page were written informations about her. Name, date of birth. Mostly everything.

-"Why she didn't wanted to be known? What could be the reason?" - she asked him.

-"I don't know. Maybe she was just scared. If she was soldier, that would be dangerous for her carrier. I more wonder how was she able to hide it. After we found you we asked everyone, if they knew something about your mother."

-"You read all of that?"

-"Couple of times. And I wasn't the only one. There's some pages where it's written in different language. We figured out that this could be Na'vi so we gave it to dr Augustine. She even gave it to village for them to check it... but they said that's 'long lost' language, no one know it." - he explained it.

          Vita looked back to it. She started reading it slowly. Infos written in English were short and mostly about health and other such things. She were looking for something more emotional, what her mother could said about herself.

          Hour past, nothing interesting could be found. Except those things in this strange language. It looked really similar to Na'vi but more complicated.

-"If this language is 'long lost' why it's written here. How could she knew it?" - she started talking to herself.

          She got tired after some time. She left it on the desk and went outside.

          Everyone got things to do so she needed to spend this time on her own. After this accident she couldn't train or overworking herself. Taro were by her side this whole time.

----

          After long time of boringness she decided to go on the roof of the main base. She liked to sit there.

          When sun went down Quaritch came to see what she's doing.

-"You were sitting there all day, aren't you?." - he asked and sat down next to her.

-"I didn't had any other things to do."

          They stayed in quiet for longer moment. Stars started appearing on dark sky.

-"When I arrived on Pandora, that was the first time I saw stars by my eyes. Earths' sky always were dirty and full of mostly toxic gases."

          She looked at him for a moment. She never really thought about it. Lots of soldiers told her about Earth when she was younger but it was only story about things that are long way from there, something compliantly different.