In the next fourteen days to survive on the barren planet, I have to deal with all the food, clothing, housing and transportation by myself, so Chu Yu's brain was confiscated from the beginning, so naturally he couldn't see those messy bullet screens.

    However, at this moment, looking at Lu Tingxi who suddenly appeared, she still felt extremely sad.

    For more than half a year, her good neighbor ate and drank with her, and she was almost in good health. Chu Yu knew this. Just a week ago, she left for something, and it was said that it might take a month to come back.

    But why!

    Obviously only a week had passed, and the other party appeared in front of her again, at a variety show.

    Where did the rest of the promised month go? !

    Because the two became familiar with each other day by day, Chu Yu's attitude towards Lu Tingxi had long since lost the initial fear—oh, he's just a cheater, what are you afraid of?

    If she had been so frightened in normal times, Chu Yu would have stared at the other party long ago, but now she is filming a variety show, and there are countless devices around her, so don't underestimate the power of these smart cameras. The expression changes can be captured for you, and put on the virtual screen in minutes for the audience to taste!

    Chu Yu could only take a look, quickly lowered her head, she couldn't say anything now, she could only swallow all kinds of words, praying that Lu Tingxi would not match her.

    But...

    "Hello, Lu Tingxi." The man had already walked to her side and introduced himself.

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Sure enough, it is unrealistic to think about anything!

    The only good news is that Lu Tingxi finally has some brains... Maybe because he is afraid of being scolded afterwards, he now knows how to pretend to be a stranger.

    Chu Yu also raised her head. At this moment, her head turned rapidly. She had just been photographed by the camera with an expression of admiration, surprise and flattery.

    "Hello, hello, my name is Chu Yu."

    Barrage:

    [Hahaha so stiff! ]

    [The first time we met was like this, hey, although Lu Shen is married to me now, the first time I met him was not much better than this. ]

    [I have yellow urine, let me come! ]

    [Let's just say that these two people don't know each other...]

    [As expected, not to mention the taste, anchor Chu Yu is the most popular among this group of cooks, and it makes sense to be with the Lushen group. 】

    [You put P, ​​the dishes made by the anchor are also the best! I don’t know how many of those pretentious super chefs who only cooked for symbols in the past squatted in the live broadcast room to steal their masters, and then found them and cooked them for the rich... I thought that what the rich eat was actually nothing more than that, and I, a poor man But you can enjoy the delicious food and feel comfortable immediately. ]

    [It's true that rich people don't watch live broadcasts? 】

    【Help, help! If we have to live together for fourteen days like this, can we really survive? ]

    [It should be ok, it is indeed relatively unfamiliar at first, but gradually you will become familiar with it... right? 】

    Lu Tingxi stretched out his hand, and Chu Yu's heart was forced to twitch. In the end, he had no choice but to stretch out his hand and shake it with the other party.