When Chu Yu saw this, he suddenly woke up.

    She rubbed her head -

    combined with what Ji Lin said earlier, the other party seemed to be teasing her, but every piece of "black history" she said was correct.

    Why the rebellious shaved his head, how he dropped out of college... Through these memory fragments, it is all clear.

    Chu Yu didn't want to deal with such a bad old "family" at all. Now that she has reached this point, it is even more impossible for those people to take advantage of her easily now, and she still needs to find a chance to get her back. Woolen cloth.

    But there is also a point that Chu Yu is very concerned about.

    The memory of participating in the killing reality show is always vague, and I can't see it clearly. According to the fact that she was in a coma in a car accident and gave birth... I guess she was conceived during that time, right?

    As for who that man is, and what kind of process is involved, I really have no clue!

    But it's strange to say that although she is an outsider, when accepting these memories of the original body, she didn't reject the slightest bit, and completely sympathized with her feelings, especially when the original body was bullied, her anger broke through the sky, even the original body Chu Yu can fully understand some of the seemingly stupid actions when she was a minor!

    "Alas!"

    Chu Yu sighed, and still used her optical brain to memorize all these fragments—although she didn't care who Baozi's father was, what if the other party popped out of nowhere one day?

    Anyway, be prepared.

    but.

    The original body's father, stepmother, and the others had gone too far, and now it was fine if she didn't bother them, and the other party dared to come and threaten... When she got the right opportunity, she would definitely take revenge back.

    Little did she know, someone was already helping her think about these things—

    while Chu Yu was out playing with the cake, Chu Xiyue stayed in her son's room and didn't leave right away.

    This seemingly weak woman frowned, "Did Ayu encounter any trouble?"

    "Yeah." Ji Lin didn't deny it.

    Chu Xiyue frowned even more, "Are you from there?" Now, even a person with such a good temper like her couldn't help getting angry, "They treated Ayu like that in the past, how could they still have the face to come looking for her? Hers? We should be thankful that we didn't trouble them!"

    Chu Xiyue usually just looked at Bai Tian, ​​she wasn't really stupid, otherwise she wouldn't be able to keep so much property.

    She is naturally gentle and doesn't like to care too much, and she doesn't like to compete with others, but now she is so angry that it shows how much those people are going too far.

    Ji Yan's eyes also sank, and he was no longer as relaxed as when he was talking to Chu Yu just now, "Not only is it stupid, but also greedy, and it is in line with their usual characteristics, it is not surprising." He said so, but the voice was full

    of It's kind of cool.

    As early as when Chu Yu came to talk to her, he only observed his cousin's expression for a while, and Ji Lin noticed something was wrong.

    That's why I chose the method of exposing the black history... But the little cousin doesn't seem to be very smart, so she was easily fooled.

    It's so coaxing.