[I know, can I eat the sauce made by the anchor next? ]

    [Okay, I'm starting! 】

    Chu Yu glanced at one of them, and couldn't help laughing, "You are such a clever little ghost." But the group of people in the live broadcast room did not listen to persuasion at all, and she slowly took a piece of rabbit meat with chopsticks after someone screamed , let them see the bloodshot inside.

    "Is it delicious?"

    [……]

    [Why do I feel that the host seems to have gone bad? ]

    [It's not a feeling, it's the truth! ]

    [voke vomit... I actually drank blood, I'm dirty, ugh~]

    [Your coins are gone! 】

    Chu Yu’s fire has never been turned off. This will really stir-fry ingredients such as onion, ginger, and pepper in oil. Seeing this, she raised her eyebrows, "Oh, then your tasting authority should also be turned off."

    […………]

    [Dad, no! Dad I was wrong! Please forgive the unfilial son this time! ! ]

    [The most beautiful and kind-hearted anchor in the entire universe, Qiuqiu! 】

    Chu Yu was just joking with this group of people, and didn't really intend to do that.

    The ingredients are stir-fried, and soon there is a strong and pungent aroma, even the little butterflies who are enthusiastic about the barbecue business next to them sniff their noses and turn their heads.

    The ingredients were stir-fried, and a strong and pungent aroma soon overflowed. Even the little butterflies who were excited about the barbecue business next to them sniffed, turned their heads, and their eyes were full of eager light.

    It smells so good, I want to eat it.

     ̄﹃ ̄Chu

    Yu naturally felt it.

    Like most people, she is superficial and has no resistance to good-looking people, not to mention there are still so many pairs of good-looking eyes looking at her.

    "I'll leave a piece for you guys when it's ready, and grill it first."

    [I eat lemons! ]

    [I wish I could fly over and become one of these people! 】

    【Dude, wake up, are you as good-looking as them? ]

    [...]

    There happened to be such a lemon essence at the scene.

    Lu Ting looked over from the west, and he clearly had an ordinary face, but he had a pair of deep and moving eyes. He opened his mouth, "What about me?"

    Chu Yu: "Cough cough cough cough!"

    She coughed for a while before she could bear it. Can stop, turned his head and gave the man who smiled like a spring breeze a look, "I will give it to you, let's make your barbecue!"

    Satisfied, the man smiled.

    The barrage wants to follow suit.

    【what about me? ]

    [What about me? ]

    [What about me? 】

    It's okay to be molested by people around her, but these people still molested her in the air...

    Therefore, the double-standard Chu Yu immediately became angry, "No, it's inconvenient to live broadcast Interstellar Express in another place today, so I won't send it by lottery."

    Ghosts and wolves howled in the live broadcast room.

    【Ohh Ohh ohh! ]

    [It's not just right! ]

    [Save the child, I have a friend who wanted to have a bite of the anchor's cooking! (Note: It must be the real thing)]

    [I don't accept it! The group of boys in front of them can rely on their appearance to eat meat, but who will make people look good? But the little brother who is a tool guy is obviously mediocre, so he can enjoy the privilege no matter what! ]

    [But people will be provocative, spread your hands, silly boy, didn't you see that the anchor's ears are red...]

    "The protest is invalid." Chu Wu said fiercely, "Anyone who talks nonsense in the live broadcast room will directly cancel the authority. "

    The implication is that you think about it before you speak.

    The threat warning was indeed useful, and soon no one dared to speak anymore, and the rest of the barrage was mixed with a little bit of "life is so good", "I am so sour"... these yin and yang words.

    As long as it doesn't affect Chu Yu's cooking, everything is fine.

    After the ingredients were fragrant, Chu Yu also put the rabbit meat into the pot, lightly fried it a few times, then added soy sauce, salt, a little sugar and balsamic vinegar to taste, and finally added water until the meat was covered, covered the pot, and turned on the stove. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.

    "Okay, just wait for the water to dry up."

    Barrage:

    [I knew it! I knew it! again! want! wait! ! ]

    [ Forgive the anchor, delicious food is always rare. 】

    【Wooooow, can you take off the pot lid? Anyway, keep it in mind. 】

    Chu Yu caught a glimpse of this, and said with a smile, "I think you guys want to steal it all the time."

    Barrage:

    [233]

    [The anchor sees it through but doesn't tell it through... a resentful face. 】

    【How can a chef learn to cook as stealing food? We just faithfully write down every step and taste the taste of each time period in order to better control the technique and heat, ah, what a precise and great cause! ]

    "Yeah, I almost believed it." Seeing that this group of people talked too much nonsense, Chu Yu also perfunctory.

    Braised rabbit meat in soy sauce and cold eaten rabbit had to wait, and when the tip of his nose smelled a burst of barbecue aroma, Chu Yu also became interested, "Let's go over there and have a look." [Walk, walk, eat, eat

    ! 】

    Only two steps away, a skewer of barbecue suddenly appeared in front of her, not the whole rabbit leg she provided, the meat was sliced ​​into very thin shapes, no wonder it was roasted so quickly.

    Chu Yu looked up and met Shang Lu Tingxi's good-looking eyes.

    "Try it? I did."