【Huluhuluhululu: And the pickled cucumbers you mentioned earlier, it’s been almost half a month, when will it be officially on sale! ! 】

    【Mamma Mia: Don't ask, asking is just doing it. 】

    This "huluhuluhululu" tirelessly wants to spend money with Chu Yu. He has asked the same question countless times, and Chu Yu always answers "I'm doing it". I believe that she is perfunctory when she teases her everyday, but thinking of the feedback from Huadie, Chu Yu's answer will be slightly different.

    "It will be on sale within ten days, and I will inform everyone in the live broadcast room and Xingbo at that time." She paused, blinking a little slyly, "All your star coins are ready." [Snoring Hulu

    Hulu Lu: Surprise! ]

    [Haven't drank nutrient solution for ten years: The 'doing' that the anchor said is actually true? ]

    [Want to be a PLMM and love me well: I'm ready, take it away, take it away, please take it all! I want to eat delicious food! ! ! ]

    [ Gumi: What about Coke? What about beer? What about fried chicken? I can! 】

    【Ke Pujun's father: I'm different, I want them all! 】

    "Beer and French fries will be on the shelves within half a month. If you buy French fries, you will get ketchup as a gift, but at present, ketchup is not open for sale separately."

    Chu Yu said, "The raw material of Coca-Cola is still being cultivated, and it will take a little longer. It will take about a month or more, and the fried chicken will have to be later." As soon as

    this remark came out, the live broadcast room immediately exploded.

    [I haven't drank nutrient solution for ten years: Woohoo, are the pickles finally on sale? I cried, ah~ these are tears of joy! ]

    [1551: Why, why are you targeting my cute Coke...]

    [Obvious Tomorrow: Long live, my beer! I could eat it all day without drinking the nutrient solution! ! 】

    "That won't work." Chu Yu directly cut off this fantasies, "Beer can't fill you up, please continue to drink the nutrient solution you should drink. And, don't drink beer on an empty stomach!

    " I dare not, but after watching the live broadcast for so long, in addition to the extremely unstable lottery draw, I can finally get some real food. The whole live broadcast room is full of joy, and fireworks are flying all over the sky, just like Chinese New Year.

    In the afternoon, Chu Yu went to the pigsty.

    Almost half a month later, Chu Yu's piglet grew up a bit, because she insisted on dragging Cizell to give spiritual care to the sow every day. The milk the piglet drank basically did not contain violent factors, and her personality It's quite docile, almost like a modern pig.

    This shows that her method of raising pigs works!

    The pigs are all raised, so is there a chicken?

    However, due to her limited land and manpower, Chu Yu decided to build her farm elsewhere. This time, she set her sights on César's hometown!

    Farming and pig raising complement each other, and she also took a fancy to the super high spiritual power of the Rosemary Clan!

    Chu Yu decided not to delay the matter, and immediately went to the planet Ganavila. This time, she would also bring some of Ke Yizhou's clansmen. These were all trusted after investigation, and they were also raised by Chu Yu for a few days. Cultivated pickled vegetables, pig raising... various abilities. Like Ke Yizhou, Chu Yu's all-in-one teaching made these people teary.