It's a pity that she figured it out, and César himself was still kept in the dark.

    ... I love you.

    Suddenly, César lowered his head in disappointment, and said dully, "I'm going back."

    "Huh?" Chu Yu felt a little regretful, "So soon?" "

    I was caught by him. I ran out secretly. If you want to report it, it may become a dispute between the two countries." He stomped his feet, "It's troublesome!"

    More importantly, the Rosemary Clan can't beat the Empire, so angry!

    Chu Yu also felt quite regretful. After all, such a useful tool man, first-class farming, and just learned the skills of midwifery. This is gone. Where can I find it in the future?

    "Would you like to come with me?" César asked suddenly, under the light, his purple eyes became more and more radiant, with a dazzling brilliance eager to try.

    "Let's leave the empire and bring your family with you. The empire is not good to you. Our family is different. They are absolutely respectful to you. They are building a palace for you. It's beautiful and it's all finished now. It's almost halfway! When the time comes, you will live in it..."

    Just as he was talking about his beautiful imagination, Chu Yu suddenly said, "Lu Tingxi wants to eat my food now."

    César wilted, "Okay Bar."

    It was late at night, and after talking, César had to go back to rest. Although the time was just right, he couldn't seduce Chu Yu successfully if he stayed! That's self-defeating! !

    "Ceizer." Chu Yu suddenly called him, "When are you leaving?"

    César had already walked to the door, and when he turned around, the light covered his delicate face with a haze of night. The melodious voice also became a bit hazy, "Tomorrow morning, I've already contacted my clan." "

    Then...are you coming back?"

    His purple pupils dimmed, gradually becoming hollow and out of focus, as if Separated from consciousness, "Probably won't come back, I'm a prince... It's very troublesome to go through various procedures to come to the empire." "

    That's it..." Chu Yu said slowly, looking at the beautiful boy opposite, The dark eyes suddenly became firm, "Then I have one last thing to ask you."

    "What?"

    Chu Yu: "Can you shake your wings? Butterflies are butterflies? I haven't seen them yet." The one with butterfly wings growing from someone's back."

    Curious! I really want to see it!

    César: "..."

    The sadness that had just been brewing was dispelled at once. César tried hard to calm down the ups and downs of his mood, and finally yelled at Chu Yu in a roaring voice—

    "Get out!!! "

    The next morning, César still left.

    On the night before leaving, she still performed the beautiful butterfly transformation for Chu Yu over and over again. Chu Yu couldn't get enough of it by herself, and even pulled Chu Jiayang over, making César's lungs explode with anger!

    But amid the applause, exclamation and rainbow farts of the mother and child, the beautiful little butterfly raised her chin proudly, repeating the wonderful performance over and over again.

    ——The duplicity little butterfly is really easy to coax (deceive).

    Chu Xiyue really liked Cesare, and Chu Yu didn't tell her the truth, but said that Cesare's engagement was cancelled, and he could go home now.