"Yes, prince." Speaking of this, the pure blood that was born with pride burst into flames, "It's different from the imperial mascot like Miao Lan. The royal family of the Butterfly Clan really holds the real power!"

    "Wow~"

    Chu Yu marveled without distraction, and at the same time asked Zhinao to check.

    The population of the rosemary family is only one millionth of the empire's. They are beautiful, confident, and mentally strong, but weak in physique, and the entire race is not very intelligent...It fits perfectly with the beautiful boy in front of them

    .

    César was still waiting for Chu Yu's rainbow fart, but she didn't expect her to say "wow" and there was no movement. When she looked over, she saw Chu Yu summoning a robot. César didn't know what she was going to do, so she saw the robot He took out another board and wrote on it - "The land planted by the little prince of the Rosemary Clan, Cesare".

    "..."

    Don't you forget to engage in tourism gimmicks at this time!

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    . Still have to face!

    "Okay, okay." Chu Yu spread her hands regretfully.

    But after such a fuss, César lost the restraint he had when he first came here, and returned to his usual proud appearance. Chu Yu pointed to the stool over there, and the arrogant and beautiful little butterfly sat down.

    In his hand, he was still holding on to the board that please snatch it, as if he was afraid that Chu Yu would go back on his word.

    joke.

    Isn't it easy to find a plank?

    "Okay." Chu Yu said, "Then may I ask the noble little prince, why did you come to my place?" "

    Because your cooking is delicious."

    Chu Yu: ...?

    She looked at César again, making sure that he wasn't lying, and after a moment of silence, she asked again, "Excuse me, can I hear more about your great plan?" The little prince was so comfortable being photographed, he immediately

    thought Having said his plan, of course he concealed the part about sex and seduction, but Chu Yu can deduce this point by combining the recent series of events.

    She still couldn't believe it, "So you are such a huge race, you sent a noble prince here to fight alone?"

    Little Butterfly was very proud, "Because I am the prettiest leader of the clan!"

    Chu Yu : "..."

    From the beginning to the end, I just want to color and lure, have you ever thought of using coercive means? That's right, with the strength of fighting the five dregs, there really isn't much that can be done.

    Sure enough, he doesn't look very smart, what is the word in modern times... beautiful trash?

    In the end, César said bitterly, "That god of war in your empire is so annoying, he saw through my identity and threatened me, which made me terrified, I thought about it, in order to prevent him from doing that Since you are gaining favorability, I decided to tell you first!"

    Chu Yu felt that Lu Tingxi had set up a trap.

    He saw César's true identity, but the other party was weak and innocent, and got along well with him. It seemed a bit embarrassing to explain this with his identity, so why not scare this timid little butterfly , so that he couldn't bear the psychological pressure and blew himself up, which can be regarded as an indirect reminder to her.