"Mom, Xiaobai, Xiaobai..." Chu Jiayang couldn't bear it, and tugged at the corner of Chu Yu's clothes.

    Chu Yu immediately went to the robot that was taking care of the cubs, Lu Tingxi was also beside her, and the "midwife" César was assigned to nurse the cubs, and Chu Xiyue was with him. , looking at the cubs of the alien beasts is also very loving.

    "Can this cub be treated?" Chu Yu asked Lu Tingxi.

    "Not very good." Lu Tingxi said, "Those few are too good at grabbing food, they are just a little weak." After a pause, "You lose some mental power and go in and try." Chu Yu: "?" Spiritual power

    is

    omnipotent of it? Where can't you lose?

    But Chu Yu thought about it again, only when the mental power reaches A+ can he be treated, which shows that mental power is very effective in nourishing and healing the body.

    "Ceizer—" she called over her shoulder.

    César: "..."

    Why are you looking for me again? When I am omnipotent!

    "You don't need him." Lu Tingxi directly interrupted Chu Yu's call, "You just have to come."

    Chu Yu was confused, "Didn't you say that the higher the mental strength, the better?"

    Lu Tingxi's expression was very natural and convincing, " It was in the body of the mother beast just now, but now this cub is too weak to withstand the strong mental strength, yours is just right. If he does it, he will be violent." César: "...

    "

    Hehe .

    Schrödinger's mental power, I believe you ghost!

    The cub was very uncomfortable, and the little bun's heart trembled when it called out. Chu Yu didn't think much, and immediately put his hands on his body, poured a little gentle mental power into it, and listened to its weak and pitiful cry. The humming sound gradually subsided, the body stopped trembling, and there was a feeling of comfort on that wrinkled little white face...

    "It really works!" Chu Yu exclaimed in surprise.

    Lu Tingxi looked down at her, and put his hand on the little white pig. He smiled suddenly, and praised in a low voice, "Well, well done, you are really good.

    " ah.

    César, who has hidden merit and fame: Hehe.

    This time the beast delivered the baby successfully, Chu Yu teased the cub, and finally got in the mood to talk to Lu Tingxi about something else, "By the way, how did you raise the strange beasts you saw before after they were born?" "I don't know

    . Clear."

    Chu Yu looked at him, and the man before him showed a very gentle and beautiful smile, "Because they were all killed."

    That was a battlefield, and only by cutting the grass and roots can the future troubles be eliminated forever!

    No matter how gentle this man usually behaves, his nature is always sharp, like a sword, hidden in the scabbard to hide the sharpness, but once it is out of the scabbard, his throat will be sealed with blood.

    Chu Yu didn't end it because the topic was too cruel. She thought for a while and said, "You can't kill these, I'm going to raise them up before eating." The

    other party just killed, and she wanted to eat meat after killing , it seems... is she more cruel?

    Lu Tingxi smiled, "Okay." He asked again, "Then can I have the honor to have a bite then?" "