So, no matter what, Miao Lan, who always had a bit of royal elegance, rolled her eyes at Lu Liangchuan uncommonly, "Are you blind, I'm farming." He

    poked the sign in front, "Did you see that? This whole piece of land is exclusive to me, don't come and grab my job."

    Lu Liangchuan also found it strange, and walked around the sign with Miao Lan's name on it twice, amazed, "You really planted this? You Can a little prince do it, I am good at farming, do you want me to teach you how to do it?"

    Miao Lan ignored him.

    On the other side, César was just about to move from one place to another, and happened to be blocked by Lu Liangchuan in the middle. The beautiful boy raised his glass-like eyes and sneered coldly with his crimson lips.

    "Food!"

    ——I don't understand anything and want to come to farm, but do you know that you have to queue up to farm? He is already very upset that there is an extra Miao Lan to grab the job!

    Lu Liangchuan, "Who are you?"

    Ke Yizhou has finished setting up the research room, and he came here today to ask Chu Yu a question about condiment research, and now the problem is solved, "Ms. Chu, then I'll leave first." Chu Yu turned to

    him Nodding his head, looking at these boys who are robbing labor rights like children robbing toys, he suddenly has a headache, but the problem always needs to be solved.

    "Mr. Lu, did you come alone?" she asked.

    As soon as Chu Yu spoke, Lu Liangchuan's attention was immediately diverted, "No, there is also my brother."

    Lu Liangchuan's brother? Isn't that...

    "Lu, Lu Zhanshen?" Chu Yu was frightened, "What is he, what is he doing again?"

    Lu Liangchuan smiled slyly, "I'm not the roundworm in his stomach, how do I know, I let him Come here and talk to you." As he spoke, he waved his hand to greet the back, "Brother! Brother! Come here~"

    Chu Yu followed his gaze.

    The young man was standing not far away, and he looked good in any casual posture.

    He was against the light, and countless spikes of light fell on his back, so that some fluffy hair could be seen in his short hair, which inexplicably added a bit of warmth and softness to this person.

    It was a little far away, and the facial features were slightly unclear, but Chu Yu could clearly feel that the man's blue eyes were also falling on him at this moment.

    Deep, smooth and long.

    The next moment, the man seemed to be pulling the corner of his lower lip. Even if he didn't see him, Chu Yu could still think about how thrilling he was at that time. At the same time, he was walking towards this side.

    Thump, thump, thump—

    Chu Yu's heart was beating uncontrollably, almost exceeding the highest frequency!

    Obviously...you didn't even see your face clearly, what the hell are you dancing about! I have seen a lot of beauties recently, can I, can I be a little bit more competitive!

    Heart: No, I refuse.

    "Wow." Miao Lan complained lazily, "Who is pretending? It's so dazzling."

    Ke Yizhou hadn't left yet. Seeing this scene, he, who had always been well-bred, nodded in approval; while the beautiful young man beside him, Xi Zell was trembling all over.