Ke Yizhou thanked her again, and then went to deal with the follow-up matters.

    Chu Yu thought it would take at least a few days. Unexpectedly, Ke Yizhou bought a small bungalow near Chu's house before noon. The speed was astonishing. Chu Yu suspected that he had been secretly It's planned!

    After dealing with Ke Yizhou, the next step is to deal with the beautiful boy César who broke in last night.

    César, relying on her charming beauty and pitiful background, successfully persuaded Chu Xiyue, who would not agree to give a minor to the guards, and allowed César to stay in the Chu family for refuge during this time .

    ——With beauty, you can do whatever you want.

    César should have gone to school at this age, but now that he has a special status, he can only stay at home every day, but if he doesn't do anything all day long, people will get moldy.

    After lunch, Chu Yu was going to take care of the vegetable field, so he took him along.

    Chu Yu checked first.

    I didn't feel it last night. After one night, the vegetables that she and Miaolan used their mental power to warm up grew particularly well, and the fruits they bore were all grown up by the care of the farming robot next to them.

    This means you are on the right track!

    Chu Yu was very satisfied, and arranged for Chu Xiyue to operate in the same way—even though Chu Xiyue was weak and weak, she also had an A in mental strength, she turned her head and asked César who was obediently standing beside her.

    "What's your spiritual power level?"

    César: "Huh?"

    "No, FDCBA... How much?" Chu Yu asked again and again.

    César was a little flustered, his eyelashes trembled, like a deer, his amethyst eyes became clearer and more beautiful, he thought that Chu Yu's question about spiritual power must be useful, now he is eating and drinking for nothing , It’s too useless, it’s not good, it might be kicked off, so I thought about reporting the number.

    "S...S."

    His real mental power is a little bit more than SS, and there is still room for improvement in the future. In their clan, corresponding to their weak physique, their mental power generally reaches A, and S is better than A. A little bit higher, no more, no less...it should be about the same, right?

    "You have S?" Chu Yu raised his voice a bit.

    It's not that there are very few S-level spiritual power holders, why is she walking everywhere in her world? What made her get an A+ is simply not as good as a dog!

    Chu Yu was depressed.

    In César's eyes, it has a completely different meaning... Is it too low?

    The beautiful boy panicked and tried to save him, "S was measured before, and now a year has passed, it should have increased a bit, and now it may be S+... right?" He secretly looked at Chu Yu, "Is this enough?"

    "..."

    Chu Yu looked at the young man's beautiful face again, suppressed the little jealousy in his heart, wiped his face, and said, "Enough." It was

    enough!

    César blinked those glazed purple eyes, and then asked Chu Yu, "What do you need mental power for?"

    Chu Yu remained expressionless, "Did you see the surrounding land?"

    César nodded.

    But now, he has eaten three meals at Chu Yu's house, so he naturally knows that those delicious cooked dishes are all made from this field.