Jake declared as his both eyes turned purple and whole arena was filled with killing intent.

---

Both Zack and Daniel were out of arena and they were looking for the executives.

So that they don't interfere with Jake and Sinu.

More precisely both of them were looking for executive Nomen because he is the biggest threat to deal with.

Zack and Johan were running to look for Nomen and They found him escorting the VIPs.

Both Zack and Johan shared a nod before Johan rushed at Ryuhei and kneed him the face.

Nomen's mask broke as he was slammed into the wall and Johan stood over him while Zack threw all of the VIP in the lift so that they could go away.

Ryuhei looked at Johan and he gave a faint yet mischievous smile and said.

"That wasn't very nice of you to attack en elder like that"

"Fuck off!"

Johan hit pinned Ryuhei with Kyokushin karate in the face and Ryuhei bleed from his nose.

Ryuhei still kept his mischievous smile and he said"Let me get back in my feet and we will have a proper fight"

"You think i am stupid enough to give a second chance to you, Kagiroi?"

"It's been quite sometime since someone called me that"

Ryuhei looked unscathed if we ignore his broken nose but like usual, He had his playful yet mischievous smile.

Johan was to hit him again but this time, Ryuhei caught his caught and threw Johan away by his raw strength.

Ryuhei got back on his feet and he wiped dust off his clothes but That's when he was hit by Zack in temple.

Ryuhei felt his vision getting dizzy but he then remembered about Mitsuki and his facial expressions changed.

Ryuhei was finally serious and He saw Johan coming into his direction with a straight punch but Ryuhei caught his fist just a few inches away from his face.

Once Johan put his hand away, He noticed that Ryuhei's eyes were glowing now.

"Step aside!"

Ryuhei spoke but Before anything, Zack hit him with multiple Invisible attacks.

Ryuhei looked decently damaged after getting hit by that many iron fists bur He was still standing on his both feet.

Zack looked at Johan and said"Johan, We gotta do this together"

"Let's do this Zack, Together we can"

Both Zack and Johan took their fighting stances and Ryuhei smirked and he said.

"It's getting interesting, Maybe Korea isn't that boring afterall"

---

While Jake, Johan and Zack were fighting with the 2nd affiliate, A whole army had turned up outside the Casino.

That wasn't actually an army, They were the members of The Fist and Big deal.

Who were here to take down Workers 2nd affiliate and help their superiors.

Hudson Ahn and Jerry kwon were leading the whole army like crew and they reached the Casino.

But once the two entered the casino, They were approached by two executives of 2nd affiliate.

Jerry was confronted by Sato Kazuma and two beats stood in front of each other.

"Step aside"

"Never"

"Step aside i have to assist Jake"

"Ne-"

Sato was cut off by Jerry because Jerry hit him so hard in the face that even a big guy like Sato was sent flying.

"I told you to step aside, Try me again and I will kill you!"

Jerry declared while walking but Sato stopped him and Jerry said"So you have chosen death?"

Meanwhile Hudson Ahn chose the other path and He was confronted by the executive, Megami Kenta and He looked at Hudson and asked.

"Who are you?"

"Your superior, So show respect!"

"My what?"

Kenta said but this was the moment he realised that he fucked up because he felt a overwhelmed presence.

To kenta, Hudson seemed like a wall that can't be penetrated and Hudson cracked his fingers and said.

"Want smoke?"

Thats it for the chapter

Anyway guys i wanted to tell you all that this story might not be continued after this arc.

The reason being that i managed to fuck up whole timeline by stupidity.

I tried to see different ways to sort it but That isn't happening now

So Yeah, This story most probably will end in next part or so.

But don't you worry cuz I am going to write another Lookism Story.

But this Zack won't be the mc.

It will be someone else.

I have few in mind but You guys can vote for who should be the mc.

The mc will be reincarnating in Lookism universe as one of these characters.

1- Samuel Seo (My personal vote is for Sammy)

2- Jake Kim

3- Warren Chae

4- Daniel park (Fat body)

5- Hudson Ahn

You guys can vote who would you want to see as the mc!