School Bullies (2)

The next Daniel park came to school in his perfect body and he passed a hordes of student with hundreds of comments on how good he looks.

Daniel ignored them and went to his classroom and he opened the door and saw the same guys as yesterday who beat him up in his other body.

Daniel ignored them for now and sat on his place and he noticed Zack wasn't there yet.

Suddenly Daniel heard Zoe call him out.

"Hey Daniel!"

"Um..Hello Zoe"

Daniel smiled at her and He sat on his place while Zoe came over to him and she was talking with him about normal life and stuff.

Meanwhile on the other side of class where the same guys from yesterday that beated Daneil were sitting and Daniel was hearing them carefully.

While listening to them and talking to Zoe, Daniel caught few words from the fat guy.

"Hahahah pig are born from pigs"

"What if that pig bring his mother too?

"Then i am gonna strip both naked"

The fat guy said and At this point Daniel had his all attention at him.

"Was she happy giving birth to him?"The fat ass continued"If i was her, I would have aborted it"

At this point, Daniel had enough of this bullshit and He got up from his place"Nobody insults my mom, How dare they?"

Daniel mentally said to himself and He got up from his seat"If you want to insult me, Then it's fine but Not my mom"

"She works so hard, I won't hear this!"Daniel walked towards the fat guy and said"Hey you guys"

Daniel got Everyone's attention and He said"You have gone too far"

"You think you are funny?"

"Why do you care about that piggy?"

Those bullies laughed but Daniel raised his voice"You have no right to talk shit about someone's mother like that"

Hearing this fat guy cracked his knuckles"Are you some sort of messiah? Or you started hanging around with Zack or Vasco?"

Fat guy laughed but Daniel stood like a wall in front of him.

Fat guy got pissed and He threw a punch at Daniel but Daniel easily dodged it.

"I dodged it? My body is fast, I can move quickly"Daniel thaught to himself because he was completely surprised"I could always see the attacks coming but My body could never move on time"

"But with this new body, Dodging is possible, I can do this"Daniel thaught to himself while continuously dodging punches from fat bully.

"Look at Daniel, He is Dodging him so easily"

"Is he a pro?"

"He seems to be a experienced fighter"

"But why does he keep dodging?"

"Maybe he doesn't like to fight"

The classroom was filled with students, Even students from different departments arrived there.

"Stay still you fucker!"

"Lemme punch you!"

The fat guy was starting to pant after throwing punches continuously for few minutes meanwhile Daniel was unfazed.

"It's my time"Daniel thaught and He remembered the last night when Zack thaught him how to throw a jab"Yes, I have learned jab from Zack, I can use it"

Daniel closed his eyes and then clenched his fist and jabbed the fat guy in stomach sending him flying with a single punch.

Once the fat guy was lying on the floor, The class was filled with loud noises and applaud for Daniel.

"One hit K.O!"

"One hit One kill!"

"Whatever, I am more handsome than him"

A guy with sun glasses from the music department said to his peers while leaving the fashion department classroom.

"I don't care about fighting"Another guy said to his peers and He made dyed blue hair and He belonged to beauty department.

After the fight was over, Soon the classroom was empty again because all the students from other departments left.

And that's how the second day of J high school ended for Daniel park.