Big deal in Danger

The two members of big deal, Jerry kwon and Lineman stood in front of Zack.

Jerry and Zack had a little stare down before Zack said"Keep your eyes down before i gauge them out, Thug"

"Who touch boss?"

"I said lower your eyes"

"I asked you hit the boss!"

Jerry raised his voice but before he and Zack could start fighting, Lineman stepped in.

"Jerry calm down, I will handle this arrogant kid"Lineman said but here's what happened.

Without a warning Zack punched him in face with his Iron fist so hard that he was knocked out on the spot.

Lineman didn't even flew away, His body just fell on his place and Zack spat"Motherfucking fodders"

Jerry got angry and He punched Zack but Zack used his both hands and blocked Jerry.

But even with Zack's above average durability he was struggling to hold off Jerry.

Zack then gained a big smirk on his face"Hey fodder what is your name?"

"Big deal no 2, Jerry kwon, Sword of Jake Kim"Jerry gave his Introduction before rushing at Zack like a barbarian.

But Zack was much faster and He punched Jerry in guy with his right hand.

Jerry felt the punch but he didn't showed it on face and said"is that all?"

"You fucking beast"Zack said but he then again smirked"You will the one!"

Zack made distance between himself and Jerry and said"It's been a long time that i have faught someone who can push me to my limits"

"Jerry kwon! I have finally got it"Zack smiled"You will be the one who will help me break my limits right here!"

Zack used his feather feet and rushed at Jerry and Used a barrage to punches at Jerry but Jerry hold his both hands together and Destroyed Zack's punch barrage.

Jerry then hit Zack with a hard punch and Zack was sent flying but Before he could get up, Jerry rushed at him and punched him back to back right in his face.

Zack started bleeding from his nose too as it was now broken and Zack said"You broke my nose? Alright i will pay your back for that"

Zack was still on ground but little did Jerry knew but Zack was actually resting while staying at ground.

Zack was quite tired after fight Jake and Then using that barrage of punches that requires good amount of stamina.

Zack was resting but Now he had enough of Jerry's punches and before Jerry could hit him again, Zack hit Jerry with a uppercut under his chin.

That uppercut might be the hardest uppercut that Zack has ever hitten something with but Jerry just flew for a small distance.

But that was enough for Zack to get back to his feet and Then before Jerry could back to fight, Zack hit him with a right hook.

Zack used the same trick he used on Jake and Hit Jerry at his elbow with his Iron fist.

Jerry's arm didn't broke like Jake but It was still dislocated and Zack showed disappointment and said"I am still too weak"

Jerry ignored him and Picked Zack up and then slammed him into the ground just to pick him up again and Then throw him away.

Zack was thrown away by Jerry but Jerry didn't stopped there, He rush at Zack and sat over him and Hit him with punch after punch.

"This will be my last hit on you kid"Jerry said looking at his hand"You were impressive but No 2 of bid deal can't afford to loose here"

Jerry hit Zack with everything he had in his last finishing blow and Jerry closed his eyes after hitting Zack.

Jerry got up and He began leaving with Jake and Lineman but Zack was lying on the ground but He wasn't unconscious.

Once Jerry began leaving, He was suddenly punched in the back really hard that made even Jerry stumble upon himself.

Jerry slowly turned around and he saw Zack but Now his eyes were glowing in cyan blue and he had a smile on his face"Thank you!"

"Jerry kwan, Thank you for this fight"Zack said"I will remember you but I have to end this fight now"

"Are you out of your mind boy?"Jerry said but He gasped for air when Zack him in the guts.

"What happened big guy? Can't take a punch?"Zack mocked and then hit Jerry with a straight punch in the face.

Jerry was thrown back by that punch and Zack was smiling like crazy"I was never able to do that before now i can"

"I am feel strong, Stronger than ever"Zack said"I feel like i can split the earth's core with my bare hands"

"But first of all, I will kick your butt Jerry kwon!"Zack said and He disappeared.

Yes, Zack basically disappeared from Jerry's vision and All Jerry saw was a flash before he was hit by Zack under his chin which made Jerry loose consciousness.

Once Jerry fall down, Zack closed his eyes and His eyes stopped glowing and Zack turned around and he saw Vasco and Jace had a terrified expression on their face.

"Hey guys"Zack waved his hand at him"I am fine, Let's go back home"

Zack decided to walk upto them but He Stopped because he heard a male voice from behind"What is your name?"

Zack turned around and He saw a tall man in all black approaching him.

"What's your name?"Gun simply asked and Zack replied"Zack lee"

"You did this all by yourself? Or you had help from your friends over there?"Gun asked while glancing at Vasco and Jace.

"How can number of losers change the outcome?"Zack said and Gun smirked"Do you know what stage you just reached?"

"No idea"Zack honestly replied

"It's called the path of mastery"Gun said"Only few in a generation can achieve it"

"But who are you?"

"I am Gun Park, I am looking for a successor"Gun said while looking at Zack"The one you just beat was my ideal candidate but Now he pales in your comparison"

"Would you like to be my successor?"

"What will I have to do?"

"I will give you your first assignment, Take down big deal and take over Gangseo"

"I need time to train for now"Zack honestly said"I don't know if i can use that path to mastery thing again"

"I barely bested that big guy"Zack said and Gun said"Who told you that you won't be provided with necessary things you need?"

Gun then placed his hand on Zack's shoulder and said"I will give you a month time, take over the Gangseo"