Daniel park

Zack walked out of the cafeteria and He looked at his right bumpy fist and clenched it.

"Shh..I am still no way near Taesoo ma"Zack said to himself"I hit Vasco with full power but His hand didn't broke, And Taesoo ma broke Big Daneil's arm in one punch"

"I should train even harder now, So that i never loose"Zack looked at his closed fist with a smile"Yes, I will never loose"

With that Zack walked back to his classroom where he saw Mira waiting for him and Once he entered the classroom she asked"Zack are you alright? Are you hurt?"

"I am fine Mira"

Zack said but Mira saw Zack's right fist had blood on it and She freaked out and took his hand and wrapped her handkerchief around him but Zack said"Mira, That wasn't my blood actually"

"What? That was not"

"Yes, You think those punk could harm me, The great Zack lee? I am a pro and they are just some street thugs"

Zack said and Mira suddenly turned serious and said"Zack, no more fighting from now on, You should focus on your studies more"

"Mira, You already know that study not gonna help me win the world championship"

"It's still important"

"If you say so, I will try"

"Thats better"

Mira smiled at Zack who also smiled widely and that's how the first day of school ended for The boxer named Zack Lee.

-Months later -

Few months passed since Zack and Mira enrolled in the J high school and in past months, Zack gained a fearsome reputation without even doing anything.

Vasco haven't said anything to Zack after that day nor did any member of burn knuckles.

In the whole school, Zack lee is feared by everyone for beating up Vasco, who seemed like the toughest motherfucker in whole school.

But those rumours about Zack certainly did affected Zack because Mira started thinking that Zack have started picking up fights with everyone in the school.

So to make it up with Mira, Zack asked her if she would like to go with him to watch a movie and Mira agreed to go to movies with Zack.

Both Zack and Mira left their home and they reached the market and they were looking at different shops but One shot caught Zack's attention.

Zack ran towards the shop and he was staring at the a really expensive pair of boxing gloves that he wanted to buy but He didn't had enough money for that.

Being broke is not fun at all.

After realising his status, Zack gave up on buying a new pair of boxing gloves and He looked around and found that Mira Wasn't there anymore.

Zack ran after her and He found Mira but He saw that a short ugly, Fat guy was giving her wierd looks.

Zack grew visibly displeased and He ran upto the fat guy and He was about punch him in the face but stopped after noticing that short guy from up close.

'Thats lil Daniel'Zack thaught to himself'Oh i get it now, I will let this slide just because he is Lil Daniel if it was someone else, I would have broken their jaw by now'

Zack thaught to himself and He then turned to Mira and held her hand"Mira don't run away like that, Let's go it's almost time for the movie"

With that Zack left with Mira leaving the little Daniel completely speechless but Little Daneil being the dense fuck he is, Followed them.

Soon Lil Daniel caught upto Zack and Mira and He tapped Mira's shoulder from behind.

Both Zack and Mira turned to see Lil Daneil again and Lil Daneil gave a creepy smile.

Mira got scared of his 'cool' smile and She hide behind Zack meanwhile Zack's eyes were twitching"No wonder that original me beated the shit of lil Daneil"

"That smile is actually creepy as fuck, That fucker even scared Mira"Zack thaught to himself"A little tap should be enough to scare him, right?"

With that Zack used his left hand and acted as if he was punching Daniel but Actually he did nothing, All he did was touch him.

After doing that, Zack took Mira and He left the place"Did i hit too hard? Shit did i accidentally killed the mc?"

"Zack! What are you thinking now?"

"Oh sorry Mira, We are getting late for movie"

"Oh you finally remembered"

"Mira hop on my back, We are getting late"

With that Mira hopped on Zack's back and Zack ran straight to the theatre.

Meanwhile back with Lil Daniel,

Lil Daneil was completely speechless after what happened and He thought"That guys was a complete pussy!"

"His punch felt like a tickle, If a guy like him can score a beautiful girl like her? Then i can get a even better girl"

"What an ass that guy was"

Lil Daneil laughed like crazy while returning back to his house or lil shack that he used to live in.

Thats it for the chapter